• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Littoral Regiment Anti-air Bn

Llarry

At the risk of soliciting more counterintelligence banter, the obvious solution is that the MLR needs the Patriot missile. At least that's what Colonel Zhang at the Ministry told me to say. :)

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
This is the most recent thread in the "Marine" section - and more or less the topic aligns. So just tacking on to this thread.

Marine Public Affairs went live today with a new campaign - all over social media "we are at our fighting weight" (e.g. Force Redesign) This video on YT was interesting for what's in it and what's not in it.

GaryWright75

This is the most recent thread in the "Marine" section - and more or less the topic aligns. So just tacking on to this thread.

Marine Public Affairs went live today with a new campaign - all over social media "we are at our fighting weight" (e.g. Force Redesign) This video on YT was interesting for what's in it and what's not in it.

Bayonets are in it. Did they divest of Bayonets? Did Marines kill more people with tanks or bayonets in the last couple of decades? I never personally met any Marine who found them to be particularly functional. Hmm, methinks I smell the influence of Military-Bayonet manufacturer industrial complex in action here. Yet another boondoggle in the making. $10,000-each pointy metal sticks on the horizon.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Bayonets are in it. Did they divest of Bayonets? Did Marines kill more people with tanks or bayonets in the last couple of decades? I never personally met any Marine who found them to be particularly functional. Hmm, methinks I smell the influence of Military-Bayonet manufacturer industrial complex in action here. Yet another boondoggle in the making. $10,000-each pointy metal sticks on the horizon.
Are you serious? I pulled out my bayonet every time I got near a PAO or press camera. Most useful piece of gear an ordinary looking Marine can have.