• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 23 AMDO board

For real bro m so nervous, I did everything I could to get this far so I hope it bears fruit.
It helps to be busy. Luck or unlucky for me this week is an MAJCOM Uint Effectiveness Inspection, so ill he busy at least this week. I’ve already started on my second Air Force Package and the Supply board package, hopefully I need neither package!

Gizmo85

It helps to be busy. Luck or unlucky for me this week is an MAJCOM Uint Effectiveness Inspection, so ill he busy at least this week. I’ve already started on my second Air Force Package and the Supply board package, hopefully I need neither package!
I agree, staying busy or just taking your mind off it does help. Like I told someone else. We all want to be the one selected, but thinking about the results isn't going to make the board move quicker. All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Yea I hear yall, I’m at an FRS rn and work is slow and being a 1st class about to go to another command I’m left with nothing to do other than paperwork. I do have some gripes to work with a jet that has been a headache though