• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

Jokes

Non Select for SWO in for the March boards.

Never posted my stats so here it goes:

22/M
3.0 GPA Biochemistry
OAR: 60
LORs: Army O-4, College Professor, HS Football Coach, couple others
Fraternity President
Lots of Volunteer Work
HS Football and Basketball Captain

Anyways, for those who didn't get selected the first time but did on a later date, what did you specifically improve on/add to your package in the six months you had to wait to reapply?

Thanks

TenaciousPilot

Congrats on the FS letter!

How long did it take you to get it? When did you send in all your physical/PRT stuff and when did you get the FS letter?

My final select letter is dated 15APR10. My basic time line was: Feb15 submit package for March Board, Pro Rec'd SNA, NFO, SWO March 29, and final select letter signed 15 APR. I sent in the MEPS physical with my package. BTW the PRT was not required for me. My OR said the the Pre-OCS PRT is done 15-30 days prior to the reporting date. Anyway, I have my orders, I have sworn in, and I couldn't be happier.

AnonymousGuy

None
So when is everyone leaving!? I'm seeing all these FS letters, but no ship-dates. Did I miss something?

CONGRATS on the final selects guys! I'm doing MEPS tomorrow, then hopefully I'll have my FS in a week or two (i hope they're working quickly).

Bergers2short

None
So when is everyone leaving!? I'm seeing all these FS letters, but no ship-dates. Did I miss something?

I'm BDCP so I didn't have an OCS date in my letter. I should have it in my contract when I swear in on Friday though, at least that's the gouge I've seen from around here. I imagine it'll be in summer 2011.

Good luck at MEPS!

TenaciousPilot

CONGRATS on the final selects guys! I'm doing MEPS tomorrow, then hopefully I'll have my FS in a week or two (i hope they're working quickly).

My date is 12 Sep 10.

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
Congrats on the F.S. Letters guys! I just did my physical and PRT yesterday, but I have to wait a few more months for my PRK which I only had about a month ago. I see most OCS dates are late August through September anyway, so I might still see some of you guys in Newport despite having to wait several months for my eyes (which are 20/20, btw). Congrats again, and good luck!

bwh06b

FS SNA
Yeah, I guess that would answer my question. One page showed DA-Pilots, and the other showed BDCP. Thanks.

priceless529

congrats on the final selects! i have finished everything and am now very impatiently waiting to find out my date. my recruiter said there was a july 11 ocs date which i was originally hoping for, but i havent seen anyone posting for it here or on usnavyocs...would it be possible that they skipped a month if things are backed up?

jtmedli

pilot
congrats on the final selects! i have finished everything and am now very impatiently waiting to find out my date. my recruiter said there was a july 11 ocs date which i was originally hoping for, but i havent seen anyone posting for it here or on usnavyocs...would it be possible that they skipped a month if things are backed up?

My OR was saying July too so maybe...

AnonymousGuy

None
All medical/PRT was cleared and has been sent in, and still awaiting FS letter. Congrats to everyone who has already received them, and I hope to be joining you all in OCS soon!

*Waiting patiently*