• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 2010 Boards

mbraesicke

Ranger
Well marmy, I say you do your aviation pals a favor and ask your omnipotent source about SNA/NFO. I think a few of us would be willing to pool some brews for you for that favor =P.

marmy9876

Lets think about this logically....If the March boards are the first for the next fiscal year (which they are), and they cancelled the boards for April, May, and June (a rumor widespread through this site and others now), then they must have had all the March boards, right? Why would they wait until July boards for any designator to start filling OCS spots that supposedly start in july? I think like N914 said, we all need to be patient and chill the hell out. This rumor crap is getting old.....theres a new one every other day for the last 6 months, and 95% of them are wrong. We'll find out soon enough. Naval officers aren't supposed to get stressed and freak out.

Rass

Not really sure why i chose under. I guess it was just wishful thinking. I have been in this "application process" for 1 year and 2 months you think i would have learned. Sigh, anyway grats to the overs :)

nate_j52

well, i just got back from the recruiters and he said he said he would ask the OPO if the march boards had been cancelled when he went to HQ. I called him back and he and said that they had not and that these were all RICKY RUMORS, he said he expected pro recs this week or next.. im listening to him.. makes me happier

NAVYBM2

Contributor
Congratulations!!!!! Just got off the phone with my Recruiting office and they said they dont have the results yet.
Thank you so much! I was pro-rec'd for BDCP, so I am not sure how the results come out but I hope all of you get picked up!
GOOD LUCK

pugsley

NAVYBM2 is that a serious result or are you trying to stir the pot? I just got an email from my OR saying he didn't have the results yet.

NAVYBM2

Contributor
NAVYBM2 is that a serious result or are you trying to stir the pot? I just got an email from my OR saying he didn't have the results yet.
NO I swear to god I AM NOT KIDDING! Unless my recruiter is pulling my leg, this is for real!