• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Man-cave/I-love-me wall ideas?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Wait...what?
I thought you're supposed to throw it like a nerf football, the one with the fins at the back- unless the guy in the pic knows something we don't or maybe it doesn't really matter.

Observe:

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I thought the fins drug it out and it was already nose forward...
In helicopters the AW usually just threw it out the door. Or tied like four of them together and dropped them out the hellhole.

OscarMyers

None
I figured this was up there in the mancave/buying dumb cool shit realm. I got an old school Navy wool hat a while back and was seeing what else was out there, when I came across this USS Hornet Apollo 11 repro. Pretty neat historical throwback if you have more money then sense. :)

Pags

N/A
pilot
I saw that one today too, but I started with buying this one From SMWholesale a while back. Fits great, nice and soft out of the box. Looks good with my gold AOs. ? Now, does anyone have a bead on some wash khakis?
When I was Mini the Air Boss had one of those he wore around the ship. He put an officers crest on it to make it legit. Big XO liked it so much he got one to call his own. When I left the Air Boss signed his and gave it to me as a gift.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Addition of the helmet roost is pretty cool. Not in the market myself. My sword is resting in elk antlers like Col Roosevelt's in moose antlers. Was thinking wings and just helmet roost with no sword mount would be nice for those without swords or when you get around to aircrew wings.