• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Maj Sam "SWACQ" Griffith

phrogpilot73

I just found out the news about 10 minutes ago, that one of our members has been killed in Afghanistan. Maj Sam "SWACQ" Griffith, of 4th ANGLICO, was killed during an offensive operation in Afghanistan yesterday, and his family was informed last night. Please have his family in your prayers, as I'm sure this is a very tough time for them. He leaves behind a wife and two sons, one of whom turns 6 years old tomorrow. Semper Fi SWACQ, it's been my honor to have been trained by you, worked with you, and become your friend.

Stinky

http://www.cbs12.com/articles/beach-4737360-palm-west.html

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Wow, terrible news. Real sorry to hear this. Cliche or not, RIP. I'd be in for a fund as well

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
This is tough news, especially when most of the people in america have forgotten we are at war and instead only know about "occupy" this and that.

Did not know you in person but will miss you. S/F