• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

M 16 and M4 Civilian Variants

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Wow... if I buy ammonium nitrate fertilizer will they charge me with bomb making when they find the diesel in my truck's tank?

Well that probably depends on whether or not the Obama justice dept thinks you might be a part of some militia group somehow. Been doing any tactical carbine training? WELL HAVE YOU !

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I want the Pirate one.. But I already have 6 lowers that I need to build.

Hey MB this looks like you.

It seems they will engrave your upper with what ever you want too.

spikesddm4closeup.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Well that probably depends on whether or not the Obama justice dept thinks you might be a part of some militia group somehow. Been doing any tactical carbine training? WELL HAVE YOU !

I'm not a big fan of the ATF, regardless of what administration they work under. I don't feel like they're any more or less of an overgrown bureaucracy with virtually unchecked powers than they were under the Bush admin or the Clinton one before that. It seems like a shitty holdover from Prohibition to me. Save the budget...Cut the ATF

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I'm not a big fan of the ATF, regardless of what administration they work under. I don't feel like they're any more or less of an overgrown bureaucracy with virtually unchecked powers than they were under the Bush admin or the Clinton one before that. It seems like a shitty holdover from Prohibition to me. Save the budget...Cut the ATF

I agree completely. I shouldn't be picking on the present CINC for this one. Actually I think my buddy got in a jam with the ATF during Bush 1.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
My FFL tells me that my two lowers from the group buy are in. I'm going by to pick them up this morning. I've got a flight planned for this afternoon but I'll post pics when I get back

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I'm sorry guys. If I would have known this would have happened I wouldn't have posted it here. My buddy is also waiting on his lowers, four of them. Does anyone live close to this dude?

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I'm sorry guys. If I would have known this would have happened I wouldn't have posted it here. My buddy is also waiting on his lowers, four of them. Does anyone live close to this dude?

Don't sweat it. Just yanking your chain. In April that was a very sweet deal. Still is. I just picked mine up today and they really are very nice. Consecutive serial numbers, very good finish, nice crisp roll markings and what looks to be a tight fit with a couple of uppers I stuck them under. The wait was a pain but worth $80.00 ea for sure.

Have your buddy follow the directions above. I hit the seller up a couple of times by PM and he responded. Couldn't hurt to be sure the seller knows you guys are active duty etc. Email never worked for me in contacting them. (I also worked hard not to be an ass in my PMs and I think that helped) Your buddy will get his uppers sooner or later. Main thing is to be damn sure the seller can connect your FFL paperwork with your order. They really got in over their heads with tracking that stuff.

Here's a pic but the lowers are much nicer than the picture shows.

LRBLower1.jpg

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Help For Those Ordered AR Lowers with No Joy Yet

Gentlemen,

Those of you that purchased lowers (MB, H60, PropAddict, Fly_USMC and others) and haven't gotten so much as a go to hell email back from the seller may be interested in this.

Being the good NCO that I am, I've taken it upon myself to get this monkey off your back. Officers and gentlemen have more important things to do with their time than chasing around $80.00 parts. Supply O's being the exception of course.

Like everyone else I was having a hard time getting the attention of the group buy organizer. Then I told him who the lowers were for. We now have his full attention. (I keed....mostly)

If any of you want me to track down your lowers and help get them shipped out as soon as possible let me know.

Just list your order number here and I'll get it to this guy for him to track down. I'll let you know what's missing if anything and keep in his face until he ships. Also if you want consecutive serial numbers I may be able to pull that off too.

S/F

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Hey MB this looks like you.

It seems they will engrave your upper with what ever you want too.

spikesddm4closeup.jpg

Parley.. arrgh.. and plunder... lmfao!

I just ordered parts for my first AR from Spikes. If it wasn't $250 for just the lower I would have loved to get that.

H60Gunner

Contributor
Gentlemen,

Those of you that purchased lowers (MB, H60, PropAddict, Fly_USMC and others) and haven't gotten so much as a go to hell email back from the seller may be interested in this.

Being the good NCO that I am, I've taken it upon myself to get this monkey off your back. Officers and gentlemen have more important things to do with their time than chasing around $80.00 parts. Supply O's being the exception of course.

Like everyone else I was having a hard time getting the attention of the group buy organizer. Then I told him who the lowers were for. We now have his full attention. (I keed....mostly)

If any of you want me to track down your lowers and help get them shipped out as soon as possible let me know.

Just list your order number here and I'll get it to this guy for him to track down. I'll let you know what's missing if anything and keep in his face until he ships. Also if you want consecutive serial numbers I may be able to pull that off too.

S/F

Thanks Rocketman! I would love to have consec serial numbers. Here's my order number- 125538920.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Thanks Rocketman! I would love to have consec serial numbers. Here's my order number- 125538920.

H60 have you gotten any emails from them yet? Did your FFL send in the FFL paper? Have they cashed your check or hit your CC? How many did you order?

H60Gunner

Contributor
H60 have you gotten any emails from them yet? Did your FFL send in the FFL paper? Have they cash your check or hit your CC? How many did you order?

No emails as of today. All I did was give them the name of my local FFL holder, did not have them send a copy (that could be the problem). I have used this FFL holder previous and most dealers already have a copy on file. Check has not been cashed yet. I ordered 2. (or was that 3????)

MasterBates

Rocketman,

Thanks for taking point on this.

0000001163 is my order number. 5 lowers. I got the "We need your FFL" email even though I had sent it already. Have not heard back since.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
If you are sending your license via email, please insure that the following is the only text in the subject line of your email:
LRB RECEIVER FFL, INVOICE# XXXX
where XXXX are the last 4 numbers from your invoice. Without your invoice number as listed above, we cannot properly match your purchase to the FFL. Email to GBFIREARMSALES@AOL.COM asap

I will follow up and let him know to expect and he can give us an update on where they are.

I will also ask for cinsecutive numbers.

so far we got:
Master Bates - 0000001163 - 5 lowers would like consecutive numbers
H60Gunner - 125538920 - 2-3 lowers would like consecutive numbers