• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LTJG Shoulder Boards

Any LT's out there that still have their old JG shoulder boards and don't know what to do with them?
I need a set and don't want to pay the full price at the NEX. I offer you $16 or best offer, plus shipping and handling.

Thanks,
Cheap Guy

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Full price? It's like 32 bucks you freakin cheap skate. You gonna dodge a wetting down too?
No kidding. This is going to be one of those guys who doesn't want to play WESTPAC rules at dinner. "Uhh, guys, I only has a salad and didn't have any drinks..." Those guys need to start eating alone.

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
No kidding. This is going to be one of those guys who doesn't want to play WESTPAC rules at dinner. "Uhh, guys, I only has a salad and didn't have any drinks..." Those guys need to start eating alone.

Brett
There's always one in every bunch. Credit card roulette is, however, much more fun and potentially more rewarding.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
There's always one in every bunch. Credit card roulette is, however, much more fun and potentially more rewarding.

how does this credit card roulette work... =)

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
HighDimension said:
how does this credit card roulette work... =)

Well.... shuffle everyones credit card and randomly pick one... he pays for the table. Be sure to ORM dinner if you're going to get into it... I had a friend lose twice in a row...out about 1200 total he no longer eats with us.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Split bill evenly.
That works until you have an as$hole who decides to load up on the "more expensive" sushi, so he can dilute out his costs to unsuspecting others...

Of course, by now, realizing that you were the only responsible enough to bring enough cash (magical debit card) to cover said as$hole's shennanigans (who has already left... you kick his ass later), and given the fact that the resteraunt is out of change, YOU must comp dinner for all 27 people to get them to the dance on time.

You have, say 500 dollars in checking, resteraunt that costs you $451 (on receipt) for dinner, they fvck up and charge you $541, bank charges you $80 in overage fees. You fight with bank + resteraunt for 1 week to set things straight. You fight dumbass teenagers for six months to get repaid. You pound said as$hole. You get credit card. You spurn said resteraunt.

'Cause I'm not bitter. Hate, just HATE teenagers....

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There are set rules for Roulette.

1. All cards go into a hat.
2. Cards are drawn one by one from the hat, preferably by a non-participant, preferably female, preferably stacked.
3. As each card is drawn, that person is "safe".
4. By waiting for the final card, you increase the tension. I like to make side bets to see if either of the last two guys breaks a sweat and/or freaks out.
5. The last guy pays the bill. The rest if the party should cover the tip. Either way, the guy who pays should have his drinks covered by everyone else the rest of the night.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
eddie said:
eddie's sushi story

I'd feel bad for you but you chose to hang out with that kid and let him get away with it. Live and learn.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
zab1001 said:
Live and learn.
Oh I have, believe me. And for the record he did not get away with it... in the end. Story was meant as a warning, not a whine.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
saltpeter said:
Don't forget there's always one who doesn't want to include the tip as part of the bill.

...or tax for that matter. Y'know the guy..."my burger was $9.95, here's a ten."