• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKOBO25

Dco

I'm with Brett on this one. Why are you playing coy? What "Supply program?" It's just that it's kind of weird for someone to surface on here asking to buy uniforms.

As I replied to Brett, I am commissioned through the Navy Supply DCO program in the Reserves. Spending 9 years active Duty, I would like to go to a squadron and be an Aviation Supply Officer. I was hoping my fellow Brown Shoes would help me out. That’s why I am on here; 9 years as a AW Aviation Rescue Swimmer in Helos, I think fully qualifies me to be on this forum don't you Uncle Fester? Plus as you know, any Aviation type can't play coy. It’s not possible, as we are all Type A personalities.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As I replied to Brett, I am commissioned through the Navy Supply DCO program in the Reserves. Spending 9 years active Duty, I would like to go to a squadron and be an Aviation Supply Officer. I was hoping my fellow Brown Shoes would help me out. That’s why I am on here; 9 years as a AW Aviation Rescue Swimmer in Helos, I think fully qualifies me to be on this forum don't you Uncle Fester? Plus as you know, any Aviation type can't play coy. It’s not possible, as we are all Type A personalities.

You certainly "qualify" to be here, but your request was just so out of the ordinary. I wanted to make sure you weren't overlooking the obvious routes of getting uniforms. I don't know how the reserve squadrons do things, but in my experience, you're not going to find a Suppo billet at a squadron, as those are normally filled by 1520s. One exception might be a larger RAG type squadron or possibly FRC (formerly AIMD).

Brett

bucki4lyfe

Michigan Sucks
We had to make sure you weren't another Chinese intel officer phishing for information from us (like has been seen before)! :icon_tong

"Hello, if I security violate, what is process for reporting?" (I think you can find that on the "Intel" thread) haha.

RKOBO25

Needed: Officer Uniforms

Hello,

I was recently accepted as a Navy Suply Officer. I need all uniforms and Ensign collar devices etc..

Wil pay.

Please email me at rkobo25@gmail.com or PM me.

Thank you

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
You MUST be shitting us -- you're starting a SECOND thread saying the SAME, goddamn thing ???

Why don't you man up and go to the NEX and buy some uni's ... just like everyone else does ... ???

MERGED ...
... as a matter of fact; merged & closed. You've made your point, such as it is ...we 'get it' ... you are cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.