• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKOBO25

Thank you

thank you for the info. I am prior enlisted, 9 years atctive duty. I was just hoping fellow officers on here that have old shoulder boards, collar devices etc, would either spare or be willing to sell them.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
thank you for the info. I am prior enlisted, 9 years atctive duty. I was just hoping fellow officers on here that have old shoulder boards, collar devices etc, would either spare or be willing to sell them.

Dude, just go to the uniform shop and get what you need. It ain't that expensive. What commissioning source were you accepted through, BTW?

Brett

RKOBO25

Supply

I was a prior AW for 9 years, but with no aviation programs in the reserves, I was accepted into the Supply program.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was a prior AW for 9 years, but with no aviation programs in the reserves, I was accepted into the Supply program.

Yeah, but through what program? I can't think of a program that doesn't furnish you with uniforms in some official manner.

Brett

RKOBO25

Dco

They Give you a Uniform Stipend, but it is after thae fact, up to a year later when you finally get the money, I figured it would be cheaper if someone was wiling to part with their old Ensign stuff. I might just need to bite the bullet and spend the $1,400 for all required uniforms.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They Give you a Uniform Stipend, but it is after thae fact, up to a year later when you finally get the money, I figured it would be cheaper if someone was wiling to part with their old Ensign stuff. I might just need to bite the bullet and spend the $1,400 for all required uniforms.

Again, what program are you in?

Brett

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Send an address via PM. I'll clean out some of my stuff and pass it on. ENS shoulderboards look silly on a Lieutenant, Junior Grade.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Ahh good point. Damn, trying to help a bro out. I've got a shit ton of collar devices and a stupid SWOtarded jacket with ranks I need to unload, so the offer still stands. Coulda saved 30 some bucks if the OP wasn't gonna be a chop.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Check out the Navy Relief thrift shop for some good deals on hard and soft shoulder boards. Some of the uniforms in there might be serviceable.

-ea6bflyr ;)

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What commissioning source were you accepted through, BTW?

Yeah, but through what program? I can't think of a program that doesn't furnish you with uniforms in some official manner.

They Give you a Uniform Stipend, but it is after thae fact, up to a year later when you finally get the money...

Again, what program are you in?

I'm with Brett on this one. Why are you playing coy? What "Supply program?" It's just that it's kind of weird for someone to surface on here asking to buy uniforms.

RKOBO25

Sizes

Helps if you post your shirt/pants/jacket/cover sizes.

I can wear a 42 or 44 jacket
34 or 35 pants
7 1/2 Garrison Cover
Shirt ML or M Classic fit
Combo Cover 7 1/4 or 7 3/8

I am supply, so line shoulder boards won't work, but all normal uniform items and ensign collar/cover insignia will work.

I appreciate all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.