• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for gouge? Ask your Stupid Questions about Naval Aviation here (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Either that, or the Prez just asked him a question and he's frantically trying to think of the answer.

Dubya: "So, what the hell does the orange bolts stand for?"
Handler: Orange bolt...orange bolt...shit, I should know this...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's no gentleman, that's the handler. And they burst into tears about 4X per day, so noting new in that pic!

And they make others cry many times more...want something dropped to hangar bay or even worse, pulled out of middle of hangar bay to make your flight schedule?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
And they make others cry many times more...want something dropped to hangar bay or even worse, pulled out of middle of hangar bay to make your flight schedule?

I can only imagine how painful that is. It is bad enough with one squadron trying to get stuff done on the boat, I cant imagine multiple squadrons all competing.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
That's no gentleman, that's the handler. And they burst into tears about 4X per day, so noting new in that pic!

haha. I didnt know so I tried to not offend by calling him "dude" or "guy". That sounds like a job that I wouldnt want.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I can only imagine how painful that is. It is bad enough with one squadron trying to get stuff done on the boat, I cant imagine multiple squadrons all competing.

Same thing, it's the boat against the air wing and they don't like to run the elevators or do hangar moves.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
This is why the BOAT doesn't like the AirWing in the hangar ... like; we do it on purpose??? :)

dsc01922do4.jpg

Nose

pilot
This is why the BOAT doesn't like the AirWing in the hangar ... like; we do it on purpose??? :)

Hell, half the time, it's the boat that crunches our stuff!

I actually heard a shoe jg in the wardroom say "This carrier stuff wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have the air wing aboard."

He's probably right. It is, after all, an aircraft CARRIER.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....I actually heard a shoe jg in the wardroom say "This carrier stuff wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have the air wing aboard."....
I used to do a variation on that theme when I stayed behind in CUBI to wave Marine squadrons.

"Olongapo ain't so bad when the Fleet's at sea .... " :icon_smil

FastMover

NFO
None
I was looking through some pics on Fence Check and noticed that VFA-94's birds don't seem to be sporting tail codes anymore. Does anyone here know what that's about? Said pics are below...

EDIT: I couldn't get any of the pics to show up. They can be seen here at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.