• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for a female perspective on OCS

MasterBates

Political Correctness:

The fear that someone, somewhere, might have to file a hurt feelings report or lack a sense of humor.

Remember Brett, not all of us treat women as special snowflakes. We just treat them like another Pilot/NFO/Wannabe.

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
Wow. I didn't realize my question (that still wasn't answered yet) would cause a huge flame war. I knew I'd get some snarky responses and that's fine, but also hoping for a legit answer since this is the female board.
Don't worry, mom and dad fight like this all the time.

Renegade One

None
He said…referring to Brett: There has been a long ongoing battle between Brett and I on issues like this.
He said…referring to HAL: ...The perpetual stream of bizarre impropriety from you speaks for itself and is a lesson to others in how not to behave as a professional Naval Officer.
You two do know that there is a PM function available, yes? ;)

Maybe something even better for Super Mods...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
The perpetual stream of bizarre impropriety from you speaks for itself and is a lesson to others in how not to behave as a professional Naval Officer.
So sayeth the almighty Brett. You need to pull up your pants - your arrogance is showing and it's not attractive.

Knowing your version of the professional Naval Officer I'm not offended by your statement. In fact, it's probably the best complement you could ever give me.

You two do know that there is a PM function available, yes? ;)

Maybe something even better for Super Mods...
What fun is there in that? Brett wouldn't have the opportunity to once again show how he's better than the rest of us and future CNO material.

But I understand your point and will quit the thread now.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Holly shit!!! How did I miss this thread???

image.jpg

Don't know didlely-squat about hair blowers. But I suppose, bring what's likely needed. I checked into AOCS along with a guy carrying a not-needed surfboard. My luck. I was ignored. He got railed upon!

If we had internet back in the day, he would have known not to bring a surfboard to AOCS. And I would have known not to check in 2 days early.

Givemeinfo

I don't know if anyone still checks this thread or not but since I'm a lady and this is about lady issues, I was just wondering if anyone knows whether I'm supposed to bring enough birth control for all 3 months, or just a prescription from my doctor? Do they allow only certain types of birth control? It's just easier to stay on rather than get off and on again, but I'd like to know ahead so I can prepare.

Thanks

Renegade One

None
I don't know if anyone still checks this thread or not but since I'm a lady and this is about lady issues, I was just wondering if anyone knows whether I'm supposed to bring enough birth control for all 3 months, or just a prescription from my doctor? Do they allow only certain types of birth control? It's just easier to stay on rather than get off and on again, but I'd like to know ahead so I can prepare.

Thanks
Some of us still do check this thread. About "lady issues"…yeah, bring enough to do whatever it is you think you'll be doing.
To totally rip-off "The Princess Bride": "OCS…you keep saying this word. I do not think it means what you think it means…"

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Some of us still do check this thread. About "lady issues"…yeah, bring enough to do whatever it is you think you'll be doing.
To totally rip-off "The Princess Bride": "OCS…you keep saying this word. I do not think it means what you think it means…"

People will find a way no matter where they are.....

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
People will find a way no matter where they are.....
What limited understanding I have of this topic includes the fact that women take birth control to help control the symptoms of PMS, not just...well, what you imply.