• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Life is good.....

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
And this is a work day......3 hour call out on reserve......sun, sand, water, light breeze and a plethora of wet, slick bo....err...aaahhh....bikinis....everywhere.

imag0016mi.jpg

Fallonflyr

pilot
A non-flying friend asked if the I went to the beach on layovers to check out the hot women. I told him that Waikiki was more like going to Wal Mart and everyone is wearing a bathing suit.

North Shore was the place to hang out when I was there in the 90's*:icon_smil
That was where all the 18-23 year olds girls liked to hang out.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
The Waikiki beach is 150 yards from my condo and works great when I'm on reserve. Plenty of nice scenery - both tourist and local. I'll agree there are better, but those are for my days off.

How many of you naysayers spend your work day on the beach? :icon_zbee

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
A non-flying friend asked if the I went to the beach on layovers to check out the hot women. I told him that Waikiki was more like going to Wal Mart and everyone is wearing a bathing suit.
You live in Fallon. Enough said.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
All you hawaii people can go to hell. Jacksonville sucks balls when it's hot, and it sucks balls when it's cold, too.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Kbay - this has been my route to work for the last 5 days....

workn.png
Kuhio Beach is/was your on-call duty station ???

Your condo is nestled right in where a bunch of our quee .... ah, 'more flamboyant' flight attendants lived ... :eek:

So much ALOHA.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Let the record reflect that in about 4 years I'll be in full fellatio mode trying to get your gig.

That said, some of you A-poolers in P-Cola need to appreciate what you have--I fondly remember getting paid to go to Pensacola Beach. Like most youth, though, I didn't fully appreciate how much that rocked at the time. "Man, I can't wait to start flying!" Yeah, flying's great, but being paid to hang out in the sun is better.