• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lieutenants issuing/executing an Oporder at TBS.

zuggerat

webmaster said:
Your own doesn't count...

LEEEERRRRROOOOOYYY!

Aint no chicken...

its still live and its still a breast

fortitude ----- your avatar is quite possibly the most horrific thing i have ever seen

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
zuggerat said:
fortitude ----- your avatar is quite possibly the most horrific thing i have ever seen
Yeah, gotta admit it's pretty disturbing

Goober

None
32.33%, repeating of course... Pals For Life...well, all except for Leeroy.

Each one of these guys deserves a good crack on the forehead w/ a tack hammer.

Reactions: E5B

Goober

None
Blutonski816 said:
Upon further investigation, Leeroy's gota large fan base, expecially in the Word of Warcraft community....
Leeroy Jenkins
Marvelous. It's like a cult, except I suppose a member could derive some value somewhere within a cult. For those looking for a Leeroy ringtone, well, it looks as if your prayers have finally been answered.

powder

Okay. Hold on a minute. When I first posted this, I thought it was a spoof. Are you trying to tell me that these guys are serious!?

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Now that I know its real (they made t-shirts for this guy) I sit back and wonder just who the hell does this? I am still in college and have free time, but seriously who?

zuggerat

powder said:
Okay. Hold on a minute. When I first posted this, I thought it was a spoof. Are you trying to tell me that these guys are serious!?

im telling you man... people are sad excuses for humans, you wonder why americans are so obese... my friend didnt come to BBQ because he wanted to stay home and play WoW for 20 hours straight... what does that say about the kid? not much

AggieSam04

I CANNOT believe that that video has gone around so quick. My husband showed that to me like a month ago and I about died when I watched it. We prank call each other and play that part, "LEEEEROOOYYYY" and then hang up...oh my lord that is funny...

ip568

None
wtf_cat.jpg