• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lavatory Surprise (not funny)

H20man

Drill baby drill!
A4sForever said:
Not funny ???:)

Actually, this happens more times than you might imagine. I mean hanging oneself in the lavatory, head, or "biffy" as it's called in airline parlance. With the declining quality and quantity seen in airline inflight meals over the past 10 years or so --- we have noticed a sharp up-tick in the number of onboard hangings and self-mutilations. It usually occurs within the first hour or so after the meal service.

And suicide ??? Suicide is painless. You've heard the song. In fact, I recently counseled one of my less-than-stellar Second Officers to consider suicide instead of returning to the flight deck on the following day.

So not funny?? Of course it's not .... :icon_smil

hahha, sounds like they need to offer anti-depressants instead of the after dinner mint.

KBayDog

gaijin6423 said:
At least that'll keep those damned scientologist freaks off.

"I've never agreed with psychiatry, ever. Before I was a Scientologist I never agreed with psychiatry. And when I started studying the history of psychiatry, I understood more and more why I didn't believe in psychology...And I know that psychiatry is a pseudo science."

060125-southpark01.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
KBayDog said:
I didn't believe in psychology...And I know that psychiatry is a pseudo science."
Yeah, not like the only true branch of science: Science Fiction - Elron Hubbard style! (Peace be upon him)

Brett

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Threadjack...

Speaking of scientologists... Everyone heard of when Tom cruise went off the deep end defending scientology on a talkshow... I have been looking all over for that clip, with no avail. Can anyone link me?

End threadjack....

As far as the whole hanging oneself in an airplane..... Why in the hell would anyone do it there? There are so much more pleasant/normal places to do it, like bridges, etc. Besides, tying all those knots, etc in the head would be tricky. I'd probably get the nouse all tied up and put it in my carry on. That way you can rock and roll instead of messing with all that rigging in such a confined area. I haven't looked up in too many airplane lavatories, but is there like a big ass hook up there or something? what are you going to hang yourself on? Furthermore, i think you'd have to lift your legs up until you passed out. Not too much headroom

KBayDog