• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Last Tango in AW Land (Lifestyle questions from prospective SNFO)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, I love you too treetop flyer. I know isn't it so impossible to comprehend that a guy who likes classical music and dancing isn't a sissy? Who could believe that someone who likes classical music also likes shooting guns and heavy metal. I guess I am a bit of a contradiction.

Nah, not a contradiction, not the dancing, classical music, nor the tail victories...just the newbie know-nothing, snotty attitude which will doom you for a chance at the career of a lifetime.
Read & learn!
BzB

OscarMyers

None
Yeah, I love you too treetop flyer. I know isn't it so impossible to comprehend that a guy who likes classical music and dancing isn't a sissy? Who could believe that someone who likes classical music also likes shooting guns and heavy metal. I guess I am a bit of a contradiction.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying the arts, I believe what our resident experts are trying to say as its probably best kept to your self. Would you go to a muslim forum and post pictures of Muhammad because your a good artist. Probably not. Nothing to be ashamed of but best kept to yourself less give everybody something to poke at you about.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And seriuosly, tango, is a macho kind of dance. The man leads and it's very sensual. You've got to be very confident in yourself to walk up to some girl, look her in the eyes, and basically run the show. You put your ego on the line when you do stuff like that just like when you walk to up to some girl at a bar and start a conversation.

haha.

go here http://sites.google.com/site/dctangocalendar/

You're toast buddy.

Make that Buddette, 60Flyer isn't a "Buddy" and she doesn't seem impressed or interested

I've have a road bike and bicycle regularly and also got hit by a car not too long ago.

Maybe if you put the mirror down, you'd have been able to avoid being hit by that car. Hint: boasting about being hit by a car casts doubt, not convince anyone that you're worthy of respect. Your portfolio is chock full of solo type activities and accomplishments. Naval Aviation and life as an NFO is TEAM sport, and a contact one at that (cars DO NOT count).

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The first Midshipman 'mixer' I ever attended .... dinner dress ... some would later say we were 'glorious' ... :D

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I can't believe I read this far down the thread...tangoman you fucking stole 5 minutes of my life and somehow tricked me into reading the life story of someone who I don't really care about all that much...

To save anyone else the trouble, here is the condensed version, starting after this thread STOPPED having anything to do with aviation.

Tangoman (TM): "Let me tell you a little about myself for no reason. I do lots of less-than-manly things."
AW Regulars: "STFU and stop telling us these things."
TM: "You are making fun of me? Allow me to rebut with several MORE less-than-manly things about me."
AW Regulars: "Seriously...stop."
TM: "You want me to stop? Allow me to win you over by switching tracks and telling you how ultra-manly I am."
AW Regulars: "Arrrgh, please. Stop."
TM: "Yeah? Well dance kicks ass. There, I said it."
AM Regulars: "No more...you win...I concede."
TM: "Did I mention I like Heavy Metal and guns too? Do you like me now???"
AM Regulars: *Unplugs computer from wall*

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I can't believe I read this far down the thread...tangoman you fucking stole 5 minutes of my life and somehow tricked me into reading the life story of someone who I don't really care about all that much...

To save anyone else the trouble, here is the condensed version, starting after this thread STOPPED having anything to do with aviation.

Tangoman (TM): "Let me tell you a little about myself for no reason. I do lots of less-than-manly things."
AW Regulars: "STFU and stop telling us these things."
TM: "You are making fun of me? Allow me to rebut with several MORE less-than-manly things about me."
AW Regulars: "Seriously...stop."
TM: "You want me to stop? Allow me to win you over by switching tracks and telling you how ultra-manly I am."
AW Regulars: "Arrrgh, please. Stop."
TM: "Yeah? Well dance kicks ass. There, I said it."
AM Regulars: "No more...you win...I concede."
TM: "Did I mention I like Heavy Metal and guns too? Do you like me now???"
AM Regulars: *Unplugs computer from wall*

+1 Huey that was hilarious....and def way better than going through the entire thread and reading that nonsense.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Well get that outta your head. I go to gold's gym, I've been lifting weights regularly for years. I've been trying out crossfit recently. I'm around 20 pull ups now. I'm a lighter build but I can bench 1.5x my body weight. I have an Uncle who was in SWAT and is a tactics instructor now. I've been shooting guns since I was in 2nd grade. Yes I do artsy fartsy stuff as well but that's definetly not all there is to me. I've have a road bike and bicycle regularly and also got hit by a car not too long ago. And seriuosly, tango, is a macho kind of dance. The man leads and it's very sensual. You've got to be very confident in yourself to walk up to some girl, look her in the eyes, and basically run the show. You put your ego on the line when you do stuff like that just like when you walk to up to some girl at a bar and start a conversation.

haha.

go here http://sites.google.com/site/dctangocalendar/

You're toast buddy.

Well, the girl whose eyes I looked into over 28 years ago, and whom I have lead by mutual consent for the past 25 doesn't think you're a contradiction. She thinks you're a douche with a 'tude. (I love it when she talks dirty.)
Really, stop trying to impress anyone here. You are talking to guys who aren't going to be impressed by anything you write on the internet. (Pictures, maybe...) Until you've received your first salute, just cool it and switch from talk to listen mode.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
More like 4, MAYBE 5 hours of living and breathing aviation and two of those is playing Microsoft Flight Simulator with real head sets and a yoke, 12 hours of sleeping, 5 hours of video games/watching movies, and 4 hours of sitting on their ass in the wardroom talking about how SWO's suck because they can't find the wind.

Oh, Steve ... Steve ... Steve-O ... Black-Shoes, in my experience -- (I have absolutely NO idea what a 'SWO' is, just as any 'normal' person should/should not) -- could ALWAYS find the 'wind' ... as it was usually comin' out of their pie-hole or their ass-hole ... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Who loves ya, Baby ... ???

killhim1.jpg

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Heh, chicks dig guys who can dance. I've gotten laid and made out with some hot chicks who I met while dancing. Don't bash it till you try it lol.

Does that go for gay sex as well turbo...er tango? You know the old saying, suck just one cock and you're a cock sucker. Anyway, looks like AW has their newest D-bag, about as impressive as a kid who rides the short bus to school. I say we start on the callsigns for our newest fucktard.....my favorite is always assjockey.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
displayimage.php

Doesn't horn playing go better with the Mambo vice Tango?

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
Tango-my-man … don’t get discouraged by these guys & gals posts … from what you have posted, you would make a damn fine Navy NFO!

To be honest though, I think you should really consider being a chopper pilot in the Navy…all of them I know fit your persona …

SF

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tango-my-man … don’t get discouraged by these guys & gals posts … from what you have posted, you would make a damn fine Navy NFO!

To be honest though, I think you should really consider being a chopper pilot in the Navy…all of them I know fit your persona …

SF

He's past age cutoff to strive for SNA and the age cutoff for SNFO approachth as well.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Jesus we need chat back. I need someone to keep me posted in real time when a train wreck is going down on the boards. I feel like Kool Aid man running thru the wall right now....OHHH NOOOOO!

Tango-Douche...and I must quote TOPGUN, so please excuse me, but "the plaque for the alternates is in the ladies room." Go check it out.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ACTUALLY ... I'm all in favor of giving Tango-Man-Down-Man some slack ... as a 'newbie' to Air Warriors, he came on here like a gerbil-know-nothing and he's encountered a HUGE among of shit & piss in-the-face ... and he's basically done it w/ good humor and panache ...

I make no apologies for Tango dancers ... 'cept I'd like to learn to dance like 'they' do @ Key West in the La Concha Bar ... 'da BEST !!! :D:D:D

And Trophy Wife ® is one of 'da BEST dancers I've ever seen -- any race, creed, or religion considered -- my greatest challenge is just keeping up w/ her on a dance floor and/or on a daily basis ... !!!

205_Salsaphoto2.JPG
Restaurant_E_2.jpg