• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kobe Bryant Helo Incident

Austin-Powers

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation
But for real, I miss Kobe a lot, and the impact he has had on me, and many people across the world.

Fucking hell.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
You like to rape women and get away with it because you have money and status too?
Can we keep the thread and discussion civil and centered on the helicopter crash and not on his personal life? I don't watch or follow any sports or follow sports related news and do not give a rat's ass what he did or did not do.

What I do find interesting is how a pilot and co-pilot managed to crash a perfectly good helicopter into the side of a hill/mountain.

Last edited:

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Can we keep the thread and discussion civil and centered on the helicopter crash and not on his personal life? I don't watch or follow any sports or follow sports related news and do not give a rat's ass what he did or did not do.

What I do find interesting is how a pilot and co-pilot managed to crash a perfectly good helicopter into the side of a hill/mountain.
There was no copilot.. Single piloted.. CFIT. Plain and simple.. My educated guess: over confidence, low ceiling and visibility, probably vertigo.. Below average in Headwork