• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Knives?

Lawman

None
Heres my daily carry knife.
TF-7_SOG_Trident_Folder_Tanto_Black_TiNi.jpg

SOG Tanto Trident Folder. Its like a damn 4 inch long razor blade. Ive actually gotta be really careful not to overcut through things like boxes/packaging. Its also got that spring loading feature where it helps its self come out to the point it almost wants to jump out of your hand. Best part was I see it typically for 80-100 dollar on line and it was only 40 bucks at the PX.

eyes2theskies

Hungry for Flight
CQC10-SFS.jpg

Opens very smoothly. Sturdy. Emerson touts the "wave feature", that hook looking piece on the back edge, which allows you to pull the knife out and open it in one movement. I'd rather open it "normally" though than rip a hole in my pants or skin. Fits nicely in my small hands. Wicked serration.

Lawman

None
You guys carry these on your belt, in some kind of man purse, or in the glove box?

Mine fits in my right pocket of just about any pair of jeans I own. Ive got a smaller 10 dollar folding knife to carry around when I dont want the big honken throat slitter like when Im wearing dress slacks or something.

poprlj

Big knife, K-Bar that some how the Corps let me keep, small knife, Spyco half serated folder. Always wanted a Bo Randel Fighting knife (Model #7 ?)