• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kiwi "Jet Pilot" video; the most reposted video on AW

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
By "jetless" I meant that they currently have no fighter/attack capable a/c, as that what the video was referring to.
The force is strong with this one. Jets=carrier/deck jets E2/C2=Self Explanatory Helos=Self Explanatory Heavy=E6's VSTOL= V-22 Props=P-3/C-130 Did I leave anyone out?

Kai

I could be mistaken, but is that the flight of the concordes singing that song??

Good laughs

Nah he wrote this song himself. It was a piss take of some Aussie Hawk pilots who he was in the bar with one night I believe.

And yep we lost our strike force in 2000- although we still have our A4Ks sitting in plastic wrap still unsold.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Jet Pilot Music Video

I'm sure quite a few people have seen this already, but I haven't seen it posted yet. The truth and nothing but. Enjoy.

Here is a link to the guy who sings it.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jet Pilot Music Video

Jet Pilot Music Video... but with a lot of foreign helo love :D

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Cat,

2007 called. They want their pop-culture back. I hear this "You Tube" has lots of funny videos. Has anyone seen this site?

...and Cat, I post this in good fun.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Probably a re-post but this ones pretty good to:

That was pretty weak, actually. I love the song, but one, it's been out for what, 10 years, and two, I could've made a better video by playing the song on my iPod while flipping through my "cruise pics" folder onscreen.

"I'm a Pilot" would, however, make for a great YouTube spoof video, for a couple of 1stLts with time to kill--the gauntlet has been thrown down!

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey. I did a dupe search 1st. Honest. You guys gotta believe me!

And I also didn't touch that switch that fired the missile that almost started WW-III. Honest, I didn't. No way. Wasn't me. You gotta believe me. :paperbag_

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey. I did a dupe search 1st. Honest. You guys gotta believe me!

And I also didn't touch that switch that fired the missile that almost started WW-III. Honest, I didn't. No way. Wasn't me. You gotta believe me. :paperbag_

..and the hatch just blew, right?