• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kiwi "Jet Pilot" video; the most reposted video on AW

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I haven't seen Kiwi Driver on the site for a few months, but this one's from his fellow RNZAF pilots.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Haha, that's actually really good. Very well done and really funny.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Kinda funny -- clever -- too long.

But riddle me this: why don't we EVER see Jet-Jocks doing parodies of PATRON or Helo drivers .... hmmm-m-m-m-m-m-m????
:D

I think we all know the answer to that one. :sleep_125

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Yes, we do. Not enough time to make a parody when you're busy talking about yourself... ;)
O.K. ... I see your point.

Flying Helo's = nothing to talk about.

Silencio. The great abyss. More time on your hands. What shall we ever do?? Let's make a video.

I didn't get it before. It's NOW really ALL so simple if you connect the dots. :D

ALOHA, Bruddah!!

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
Great video! Two thumbs up :icon_mi_6 :icon_mi_6 from me, myself and I. <--------------------Wanna be jet pilot

el douge

This one time at band camp...
I could be mistaken, but is that the flight of the concordes singing that song??

Good laughs

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
The song was actually pretty good. I laughed every time he said "Oh Yeah!"

Hah, good find.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
But riddle me this: why don't we EVER see Jet-Jocks doing parodies of PATRON or Helo drivers .... hmmm-m-m-m-m-m-m???? :D
It's like clubbing baby seals:D

baby%20seal.jpg