• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just selected, and got....

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Congrats! The P3 community kicks ass! Pickle, AircrewInstr, Webmaster, Mr. Propwife, scoolbubba, adn xj220 are all P3 bubbas.

Welcome to the mafia!
:D

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Many congrats! You are going to love flying the warpig when you get to it eventually. Enjoy Advanced!! I went ahead and updated your account, you have access to the private naval aviators and orion forums now. Enjoy!

If you have any questions about the P3 and the community, don't hesitate to PM me.

John

Aircrew Instruc

None
Welcome aboard.

As a heads up besides all the stuff you will have to memorize for the plane the most important thing to memorize is your banks routing number for all those per diem checks to come.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Welcome to the community!

Now what's the ratio of the reduction gearbox on the T56? :D

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Congrats. I just had Fly 2 this week and it's a beast, but a lot of fun to fly. I'll show you the secret P-3 gang sign when you get here, too.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Dammit XJ, I don't even know the secret handshake yet. All I know is where my stash non job is up in pilot training.

Deepsea 31

Life comes at you fast
None
Congrats on getting P-3s, but don't forget about EP-3s. They can be fun, too.

Attachments

• EP-3E ARIES II over NAS Pax.jpg
    EP-3E ARIES II over NAS Pax.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 129