• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline

I'm supposed to be going to OCS in June then API, not sure if it will be the first or the second session, but I was wondering if anybody is else is going around this time, especially in the NC area. And For people who have been during this time, how's the weather (Kinda silly question)?

mklepac

Hi Redline:

I'm not going to OCS in June, but I lived in FL for 18 years and I can tell you that Matt's right, it's HOT and HUMID!

I'm in Raleigh, NC now as well and headed out in Feb to OCS! Are you graduating this semester from NCSU?

Mike

Edited by - mklepac on 01/26/2002 14:56:16

Redline

Mike,

Yes I'm hopefully graduating in May. haha. I swore in July 20, 2001 and have just been waiting to get out of college and get started. I was asking about the weather sorta as a joke, because I know that it's pretty warm.

John

Duncan

Wow, some fellow NCSU alumni! I've been scanning this forum for a few weeks now, but never posted. But this I had to respond to. My OCS start date is Mar 10, and I have a pilot slot. I'm a May 2000 Grad of State and just had to say hi.

Redline

Duncan,

Yeah...that's cool to hear of some other NC State people. I know of a couple more but aren't in the pilot program. Thanks for replying, I've only really seen Embry-Riddle folks (no offense)on this forum. Are you out of Oberlin Office?

Redline

pdt1702,

When did you find out that you were June 15, because I supposively won't know till mid-February? Thanks

Duncan

Redline,
Yep, Oberlin Office. Who's your Recruiter? I've dealt with a few, but Lt. Salm got me in. I'm guessing you're still in school, and just out of curiosity, were/ are you in ROTC?

mattlowery

University of Tennessee here, just to throw a mix in between the NC and Riddles, hehe. Going to OCS 23 March, pilot spot. Swore in today!

Matt L.

Paul Burke

Austin Peay State University here.

Around the bowl and in the hole let's go Peay!!!!
Let's go Peay!
Let's go Peay!

pdt1702

Redline,
I found out my OCS date from my recruiter when he told me I was accepted, that was back in September, 2001. I also got a letter a few weeks later saying congratulations and reccomending I start running. I'm at University of Iowa, can't wait for the nice warm weather at Pensacola!

mattlowery

BartSimpson,

I'm just down the road from you in Nashville. Wait a minute...is this Paul I'm talking to?? If so, nevermind, hehehe. Later!

Matt L.

Status
Not open for further replies.