• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 24th, 2007

monki17

Steaks

I think after driving from Cali's Central Coast to PNS, those steaks are sounding better and better. Thanks for the encouraging words, I know that I appreciate them.

Enginerd

ENS / SNA
Well, I'm leaving for P-cola tomorrow morning. I'll see you all down there. Looking forward to finally meeting everyone!

atflor

pilot
Just received the call...I will be in the June 24th class. If anyone is collecting phone numbers for a gathering, please PM me. Also, I will be flying out and am hoping to stash my cell phone in someone's car. If you're driving and wouldn't mind let me know.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Just wanted to post the update: Congrats Nasty 19! 28 of us commissioned as ensigns this morning, dodging the bad weather that seemed likely and going down in history as the second to last class to commission from OTCP!

For all of you who have been helpful and welcoming since the time I was even thinking about applying until now: thank you. Onward ho to API.

ENS Joboy (insert emoticon here)