• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 24th, 2007

gtg941f

pilot
I just got pushed forward to this class. Was originally 200707014 but since July appears to be cancelled they pushed my date up. I was honestly hoping for a pushback to Newport. Maybe I'm an outlier with that desire.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Yeah, SVTcobra got pushed from July 28 to mid august.... Looks like they are scrapping the July classes. Could be worse man! See you in Pcola....

McCPilot

SNA Final Select
I think I'm right behind you guys in the June 30th class... RI would sure be nice but I guess they're filling up 65-70 student classes at Pcola to make up for the month off. Can't complain about getting a spot though! You guys excited?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I'll have suffered a couple weeks before you get there. Looking forward to seeing you guys there...

kevoGTO

SNA select OCS 8Sept07, ProRec SNA 26Jan09
How did you guys find out these class dates? I was pro-rec SNA in April, and I'm currently employed and trying to decide when I need to resign from my job. Anyone have any guesses as to what class they might throw me into if I head to MEPS on Friday (May 11th)?

McCPilot

SNA Final Select
I've been told there is, but not much. Unless you get a class date within the next couple weeks, I doubt you'd get in. This is info I got from my processor.

monki17

Greetings, I too will be joining you June 24th. I was pushed back from the class that started yesturday so that I could work on my run time. Will anyone be driving to P-cola? Also, does anyone have any advise on what a female should and/or should not bring to OCS? All the people I have spoke to are mala and have no clue from the female perspective. Please advise.

purduenavy

BDCP SNA
I'm driving down from Michigan, I plan on being there a few days early to enjoy the beach. I just got my orders today so hopefully I won't be moved around anymore.