• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 16th OCS Date

Moses533

I have created the facebook page tiled as "June 16 OCS Class". However, if any Sailors in this group have access to eNTRS to check the class roster in order to validate that we are all future Naval Officers will be helpful.

Also, give a brief introduction about yourself and keep in mind not to include any PII (Personally Identifiable Information). Thanks and I am looking forward to knowing you all.
facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/415834249236501/
I was on the waitlist for this class and just found out I got in. I applied for the Facebook group. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

bnun89

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Newport! I'm one of the weirdos who doesn't use Facebook.
Looking forward to meeting you as well! If you want to make a bland temporary fb account there is a lot of good info on there. There is a recent OCS grad who has answered some of our questions.

Sam295

Hey guys I got orders literally a week and a half ago to transfer commands and head to OCS for this class. Should be driving up on Thursday can’t wait to start on Sunday. Hope to see everyone there.

Sam295

Hey guys, I tried joining the FB group using my wife’s account as I don’t have one but I do have a burning question. My orders say I am to report NLT June 15 but in the details it says report NLT June 16 at 0800. For my active duty folks what will you be doing? Wouldn’t want to get off on a bad start.