• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 16th OCS Date

wakefijw

I will be in this class as well. Looking forward to training with you all. Do we have a Facebook group already? If not I can initiate that.
I was going to make one when I knew for certain I was in this class, but if you want go for it! I still haven't gotten any official confirmation yet but it looks like people are starting to. Hopefully next week I'll hear something.

tekeje

I have created the facebook page tiled as "June 16 OCS Class". However, if any Sailors in this group have access to eNTRS to check the class roster in order to validate that we are all future Naval Officers will be helpful.

Also, give a brief introduction about yourself and keep in mind not to include any PII (Personally Identifiable Information). Thanks and I am looking forward to knowing you all.
facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/415834249236501/

Last edited:

wakefijw

I have created the facebook page tiled as "June 16 OCS Class". However, if any Sailors in this group have access to eNTRS to check the class roster in order to validate that we are all future Naval Officers will be helpful.

Also, give a brief introduction about yourself and keep in mind not to include any PII (Personally Identifiable Information). Thanks and I am looking forward to knowing you all.
facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/415834249236501/
Thanks for taking the initiative in making the group! Unfortunately the link doesn't work.

Andrew W. Keefer

OCS NFO Applicant
Just checking in, PROREC-Y SNFO from the January board. Going to join the facebook group and since I'm currently a PS1 I have eNTRS access and can see all the names for our class. Is anyone else still awaiting FINSEL? If currently active, anyone have PCS orders?

tekeje

Just checking in, PROREC-Y SNFO from the January board. Going to join the facebook group and since I'm currently a PS1 I have eNTRS access and can see all the names for our class. Is anyone else still awaiting FINSEL? If currently active, anyone have PCS orders?
Copy PS1. Send the request to join the group. I will send all further request to you for verification. The facebook link is in my previous msg.

jboliver08

I received my FINSEL about two weeks ago and still waiting on orders. The email that I received said 10-15 business days for orders to generate, so I should be seeing them any day now.

marck75

Checking in. I’ll be graduating next Saturday so nothing’s official yet, but my OR gave me the option between this class and another one. I’m hoping I get the chance to go with you guys. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Same with me. Graduating this Sunday so I haven't gotten FINSEL yet. Super excited to get out of here and get to Newport so hopefully I go in June