• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 Selection

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I posted on the other forum, but we're looking forward to learning from your 12 years of experience. Welcome to the 19 Oct. club.

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
letter is signed or awaiting signature very hard for me to tell because you are out of my district. you should have it soon you have an ocs date there i see

I didn't realize you could do that goob...

I havent heard back from my recruiter since I was medically qualifed 2 weeks ago, is there anything showing for me?

Brandon Matney

srqwho

pilot
Goob (or whoever may know) - I am waiting for MEPS (still). I submitted my PRK paperwork last week, and I am waiting on my Pre-screen to be complete (I think). Question is - does the security background wait for MEPS to clear me first, or are "they" busy at work on my past as of my pro-rec? Just curious... obviously I'd get a final select faster (I think) if the check was done prior to MEPS. Thanks........

Mason17

My recruiter told me that I had an October OCS date. Would that be the 19th or is there another class starting in October?