• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards 2010

Lucy

Numbers but not names. Only 13 BDCP spots for all desginators for the July boards. No idea on how that was split up. Oh, if you didn't see the post in the BDCP forum, no more BDCP after July until FY2013.

Lucy

Swo/ip and swo/iw select initials are on the usnavyocs.com forum for those who participate.

Lucy

July board info was from fleet processor- that said he did repost that it IW results, not swo-ip. Bdcp was from my recruiter and has been supplemented by recent selects and other applicants.

BDCP-UWP

Alright. I just shot an email off to my OR in hopes of getting the same/more information regarding this. I was a CEC BDCP applicant for the July board so any and all information regarding BDCP is very important.

WhiskeyTango182

Is this how long it usually takes to hear back? Maybe now that my fate is being sealed the anticipation is harder to cope with than that of just reading in the past.

Lucy

It depends. There is speculation/people who have been told that the baords didn't meet and finih till around the 26-30th, which means that two weeks is within normal range. However, if that is not the case then the results are being delayed for some desginators and not for others.

Lucy

Non-select for Intel.

Fleet processor posted initials-
AHR
ABP
BWH
CGO
JAB
JCS
MLT
SER
SCH

Congrats to those on the list!

WhiskeyTango182

Non-select for Intel.

Fleet processor posted initials-
AHR
ABP
BWH
CGO
JAB
JCS
MLT
SER
SCH

Congrats to those on the list!

The fleet processor said this when he introduced himself:
"Again, I am the FLEET applicant processor. I cannot give any information to you if you are currently applying for OCS and you are not currently serving in the United States Navy"

So... are you sure about the results? Or has something changed about that statement? No mal intent here just legit curious.

Lucy

On usnavyocs.com he gives us civis the notice too. He only helps the fleet applicants directly, but posts whatever results he gets. He won't check on civi names, packets, and the like.

So yes, these are the results for Intel.