• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

july 9th 2005 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
farmer said:
when are you getting there? do you know if you are arriving the 8th and staying in a hotel?

i think that´s how it works. i´ve got my preshipping PFT on June 3, so i´ll get everything explained to me then, whilst i sign another small mountain of papers and forms. i´ve been on a pretty hardcore vacation for about two weeks, though, with very little PT, so i´m not looking forward to it.

PLC seniors... making the cross country road trip
uncle sam won´t fly you over? or do you mean you have to survive a bus ride?

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
OCS starts 10 July. for us west coasters we leave 9 July to make sure we get there on time. As for this Candidate, he will be shipping 9 July to finish up OCS at PLC-Srs. When you get there they will NOT feed you evening chow (at least last year they didn't). and they will put you in the squad bay. You will also get your 782 gear and your 2 sheets and a blanket

LA OSO

Robertson

I'm selected to go as well (Juniors Second Increment), but if I can't get my run time down I may have to tell them to wait and send me next year.

Any prior enlisted?

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
all of us 2nd inc candidates still have like 6 weeks to get our run times down, pull ups higher, and more sit ups, don't sweat it too much, unless in 4 weeks from now you are saying "why didnt i utilize those last 4 weeks to get my a$$ in shape?" Good luck to all candidates going to OCS, i will be there for jrs. 2nd inc. I believe i stay in a hotel on 9 july (in denver, where i'm from) and fly out at zero dark hundred on the 10 july or something like that, not exactly sure. See you all in a few weeks.

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
i´ll be staying at my parent´s place in Rockville, MD until I ship out, which is about a half hour drive north of Quantico, and i still get a complimentary night at a hotel. i think it´s just SOP, make sure everybody´s there not only on-time, but packed, ready, and already having practiced the all-important art of waiting.

CORPSviation said:
ugh, i need to work out more... anyone else wish that school just didnt get in the way of your life?

more than once it´s felt like school gets in the way of my education, not just my life. beware the temptation of dropping classes.
but there is something pretty satisfying about showing up for class after a run, and stinking up the place. i get the most gratification when i hear kids *****ing about getting up for an 0800 class when they live in a dorm five minutes away.

six weeks and counting....

USMCinND

there is about 4 or 5 of us shiping out of North Dakota for the second session. as for where we stay i think that were goin to Minn. and then fly'n down on the 10th. but i guess will see ya there (if my knees dont crap out)

Status
Not open for further replies.