• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Judges hold no rank in military chain of command

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Well they can start by issuing bench warrants for the CO's, XO's and other personnel of ships that violate the ruling. Don't laugh. It is just a matter of how far they want to push it. Ship goes out, uses it's sonar and the CO is arrested the next time he leaves the base.
I cannot see the attorney general and SECNAV getting into a rough and tumble bout on this, simply preposterous.

Junior

pilot
Since when did we start letting judges run the country? I think many judges have completely overstepped their bounds and are making people bitter to the whole judicial process. Just my thoughts.

EvilGN

pilot
Ignorance here, but how does our Judicial body of Govt have athority over something that is NOT within the internationally recognized boundaries of the United States?

Does this mean no more EER buoys for our P-3 bubbas?

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Ignorance here, but how does our Judicial body of Govt have athority over something that is NOT within the internationally recognized boundaries of the United States?

Does this mean no more EER buoys for our P-3 bubbas?

Because the US military answers to the government of the United States IAW USC Title X....a law just like any other. We are run by civilans ladies and gents and the idea that the judiciary has nothing to do with our chain of command is sadly misinformed.

EDIT: Just to clarify...I am not saying that there is not an issue with this case...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well they can start by issuing bench warrants for the CO's, XO's and other personnel of ships that violate the ruling. Don't laugh. It is just a matter of how far they want to push it. Ship goes out, uses it's sonar and the CO is arrested the next time he leaves the base.

I am laughing......but not with you.......:eek: