• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jesse Ventura as Commander & Chief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck_ttu06

It has been released that former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura (former Navy SEAL, wrestler, and action actor... for those who do not know of him) is considering running for President in 2008 as an independent party. I just wanted to hear everyones opinion on this topic. Would Ventura make a good Commander & Chief, why or why not? Personally, I think that he would make an outstanding President. He is not controlled by large corporations or businesses through financial contributions, is an independent and would be able to work with both Republicans & Democrats due to no affiliation or loyalty to either party, would bring about many needed changes that our current parties obviously fail to address, and has combat experience and would not be afraid to take action. This is only my view and I am sure that all of yours will vary on each topic. So would he make a good Commander % Chiefs?

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Are you just asking this question to those who are intel officers or aspiring to be intel officers?

buck_ttu06

This question is up to both those who are and are hoping to be. Anyone who wises to answer is free to. I just think it is a very interesting topic that is worth discussing.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Agreed, but could we get this thread moved to a relevant forum? Be glad to put my $.02 in later.

buck_ttu06

Interesting, was he not good as your governor? I would move this topic to a different forum, however I don't think it really falls under any of the forums in this website. I am concerned about Jesse not taking it seriously. I don't know if he was joking or serious about this comment, but said his running mate would be Charles Barkley! If he is serious, then it would be turning into a big joke and I would completely be against Ventura.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try the miscellaneous forum. That's what most people use when their topic doesn't really fit anywhere else. Your topic might get lost if it stays under Intel. Just a thought.

NuSnake

yeah....Jesse couldnt kill the Predator with that minigun...what a wuss, theres no way he could lead the country if he couldnt kill the Predator..Now Arnold, thats another story....he kicked the Predator's ass, I know if an Alien is ever after me, I'm gonna cover myself in mud....

buck_ttu06

All good points! lol. Ya, I would DEFINITELY be for Jesse over Hillary Clinton... what a joke! I think her husband was a big enough joke and wuss, we don't need to see how bad she can screw up too. One Clinton was bad enough.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hillary Clinton isn't a joke. She's very smart, and very dangerous. The Clintons knew exactly what they were doing.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Joke or not, (as someone from upstate NY) I don't like how she ran for office in NY (as opposed to Illinois or Ark). That was strictly an ego move.

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
No, we minnesotans didn't like him (well most of us.) He created a large deficit that the state has yet to fix...well..and then there is that multi billion dollar light rail system that goes from downtown to the airport to the mall of america. so in essence it goes nowhere because the urban population is very small in minneapolis/st paul compared to everyone in the suburbs....grr.. i don't even want to start on this, it makes me too mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.