• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January/February 2015 SNA/NFO Board

mb1685

To be honest I would studied mostly old, and practice tests i found online for free. I was surprised by how many questions I remembered doing in my practice. With that being said there were not many, if any questions i didn't know how to work. I also had a few FAA PDF's i looked through.

For the Spatial appreciation i would "fly" each problem. Looking at my horizon and inputing the controls to get the desired horizon, then finally considering my direction with relation to the ground. While I had no actual flight time, i do believe my flight simulator addiction helped me out here.

The math and mechanical comprehension were easier for me being a Physics major, it was a lot like classwork for me.

I still have most of my study materials i used on my computer, feel free to PM me and I will pass them along. I'm happy to help in anyway that I can!

Wow, thanks for the offer! I'll definitely PM you.

For the spacial perception, are you talking about the "UAV parking lot" section where you're shown a compass and a direction, and then a "first person" view with different parking lots and selecting the parking lot which lies to the direction you're told? Or is there another spacial perception part too?

KnightFlight

Wow, thanks for the offer! I'll definitely PM you.

For the spacial perception, are you talking about the "UAV parking lot" section where you're shown a compass and a direction, and then a "first person" view with different parking lots and selecting the parking lot which lies to the direction you're told? Or is there another spacial perception part too?
I think he took old version of the test before it changed over. I'm guessing he used his test scores from before he went to OCS for the Marines. The new version is completely different unfortunately.

mhunter

None
I've submitted! I was just a few days late for the last one so I've been hanging out for a while now.

mhunter

None
I looked for one the other day and couldn't find anything. I don't think one has been made.