• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January Aviation Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPANDERSON

The orders wait!

Well I had my CMC call CNRC and foudn out that I was pro rec'd for NFO. He gave me all of the info and stated that my tentative report date was 24 Mar 2007. Said that they were reviewing my Med records at NOMI and that it should take a few days before it got bottom lined. That was last Friday, and still no word back yet. Really do not know what board looked at my application either as I applied for the Jan board. Kind of curious, but all in all just ahppy and relieved to be selected.

NickUSN, where are you staioned at? What is your class report date? If you have your orders how long did it take?

CONGRATS to all that have been selected as it is an honor to stand out amongst the many that applied. It speaks volumes of both your performance and character -- somethign to be proud of and quite motivating for the future!

jride200

Final select, SNA, as of today. I've learned first-hand that the big Navy can move VERY SLOWLY. Of course, on the ocean, in the service of this county, there is absolutely nothing faster. An interesting contradiction.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys can you check my stats?

4.5 GPA (unweighted 4.2)
10/10/10 90 ASTB
20/5 vision
Boys State/National Jamboree/NJROTC boot camp counselor
PhD from University of Phoenix
LORs from General Nimitz and Admiral Eisenhower
Steve Jobs' executive assistant for iPod development

what are my chances of getting picked up?

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to turn your nose up at the University of Phoenix or make fun of those who have attended. I am a UOP graduate and just got Pro-Rec'ed SNA, first try.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to turn your nose up at the University of Phoenix or make fun of those who have attended. I am a UOP graduate and just got Pro-Rec'ed SNA, first try.

You ressurrected a thread dead for 6 months to take issue with a 9 month old post that is barely insulting to your alma mater? Just let it go man, let it go.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
HH-60H, I was simply setting the record straight that online degrees, even from the UOP, do suffice. In my year of reading posts in the forums, I have seen many questions regarding online degrees and the validity of a UOP degree. So, I don't think my post was unnecessary, like yours. You should consider stopping and thinking before you make your next smart ass post in here. Quit trying to be the tough guy online. And no, it is not cool to try to be the forum police. Get a life.

-Ken

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This was about the January 07 board, right? So I think it has run it's course

Status
Not open for further replies.