• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January Aviation Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaan

Hey guys, this is my first post. Some quick info about me. My name is Adam, I'm 23 and I just graduated from the University at Buffalo and am working there while applying for SNA. I didn't get selected on the November board so I reapplied for the February board. My OSO told me that it's supposed to meet on the 19th also.

3.44 B.S. Computer Science
7/7/8 56
Applying SNA

Btw thanks for all the good information on these boards. It's been really helpful with the application process, taking the ASTB, etc.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
PRO-REC BABY!!!!

SOOOO EXCITED - got SNA, now I just have to wait for all the medical stuff and hope nothing freaky happens.:D:D:D

balt

argh
I also received word today, pro-rec NFO. I'm excited but also realizing that the long application process was nothing compared to the tasks that lie ahead. Nonetheless, I can't wait.

Grats to the rest of you, and if you weren't so fortunate this month just keep trying.

Flee

Waiting

I Pro Rec'd SNA (1st Choice) and SNFO (2nd choice). I found out on the 9th. JRIde, who is your recruiter? And where are you from?

RPANDERSON

When did you apply and through what program, meaning BDCP, ROTC, etc.. Reason being is that I applied in early January and have not heard anyhting back yet. I also applied for NFO, and am active so I do not know if it takes longer etc. Any insight woudl be very valuable and calm my nerves immensely.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Thanks, MB:)

@RPANDERSON: I applied for OCS, the non BDCP route (graduating this April). If you're getting worried, ask your recruiter to check on your status, they should be able to figure out if your package has been reviewed, or if it is still in limbo.

TheBear82

Congrats to everyone that has been pro rec'd. I just wanted to ask if all you guys put in for the January boards. My packet went up to the February boards and I just wanted to know if I might hear something soon or I just continue to wait.

balt

argh
Congrats to everyone that has been pro rec'd. I just wanted to ask if all you guys put in for the January boards. My packet went up to the February boards and I just wanted to know if I might hear something soon or I just continue to wait.

I believe my app was viewed by the February boards. You should be hearing something soon if your app made it in in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.