• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 2016 IDC Board

AFChris

2. The September 2015 IDC board has been cancelled and pushed to January 2016.

Just spoke with my OR. He said that the Sept 15 IDC board was still a go. Please provide source (as I feel you are correct, one has not been cancelled in some time and it's time for one to be) so that I can provide that to the OR.

Thanks.

PettyOfficerCJ

I also contacted the processors due to the fact that I'm helping someone submit their package. The fleet processors office told me that they are preparing for a fall board. They had not been informed of any 2016 boards.

PettyOfficerCJ

*As of Monday, they didn't have confirmation on when exactly the board would happen, but they had heard nothing about January. So, it could or could not end up being in January.

Chad Cooper

eh, they may as well get used to boards being cancelled since it happens every year for active IDC as well, it is about time for another AD board to be cancelled
So next Mondays board might get cancelled? The processor told me yesterday it was a sure thing.

exNavyOffRec

So next Mondays board might get cancelled? The processor told me yesterday it was a sure thing.

Ah yes NRC processors.

What processor said to an AD person "your application is at the board"
What really occurred - application rejected at processor level due to kit errors

What processor said "the board doesn't even have a convene date"
What really occurred "board results were being sent out as the board had actually met"

What processor said "the board is meeting right now"
What actually occurred "the board had been cancelled"

so take what you hear from the NRC processor with a grain of salt, since you are AD think of it as getting info from some E-3 on the mess deck, some of the info might be accurate and some will not.

also I have seen boards meet just to pro N everyone because they had filled up the spots.

BLaird

Is there a way you would recommend us finding out if the board convened today? I don't want to bother Millington too much but I did try to call their main line a couple of times today with no response.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Is there a way you would recommend us finding out if the board convened today? I don't want to bother Millington too much but I did try to call their main line a couple of times today with no response.
They won't know. IDC boards aren't done in-house.