• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JANUARY 12, 2002 OCS CLASS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNA Russell

Hey Guys (and Gals),

I just got an e-mail from someone at the Naval Aviation Schools Command. He said that the 05 JAN class is going to be Class 15-02. That would make you guys Class 16-02. Can anybody confirm or deny this?

-Rory

magnum

Brian-75/Bpikula-

2 WEEKS TO GO!!!-Email me about getting together before the party begins-I will be arriving by Airplane (of course) on Jan 11th-with two other aviation candidates from Salt Lake City. I think it would be great to meet in a more social friendly environment before we are initiated as those before us have gone through. What do you think?

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
15-02 and 16-02.... yeah, those are the next two classes at OCS. They will be indoc'ed by 09-02 and 10-02. Have fun.
-Bad Gouge (01-02)

brian-75

Hey magnum,

How's it going? I am driving to Pensacola and should be there the ninth or tenth. It would be cool to get together before we start. What hotel should we consider? Do you know of one? If so where? I will be on the road a lot so I will not have email access to much so the best way is to just post your ideas here. If I get there early enough I can find a hotel and get online somehow and let you guys know where to go.

Brian-75

magnum

Sounds great-when do you leave az? email my personal address at brent.oscarson@albertsons.com with your contact info in az-i will give you a call and we will set up from there before you leave. A car huh? Sounds like you might be a good person to know when liberty comes around...lol. ANYWAY talk you soon buddy.

HOO-YAH
MAGNUM

brian-75

Yea I am moving out of my apartment tomorrow so my utilities are out. But email will be available till jan. 2 and then it will be hard to stay in touch unless my family has a computer for me to use. I leave for Fl. on the 2nd of january so if you want to call it wil have to be tomorrow morning before it is stopped.

Brian-75

patbrown08

Good luck to all you guys starting in January. I just graduated on Dec 20. The Jan 5 class will be the 15-02 class, and the Jan 12 class will be the 16-02 class. I think the Jan 5 class will be getting GySgt Lewis as there DI. Good guy, all business. Not entirely sure though. Not sure who will be the DI for the 16-02 class. Maybe GySgt Hansen. Hope you guys have as much fun as I did.
Pat

brian-75

Hi All,

I just spent the last week driving to Pensacola from Phoenix, AZ and got here about 5 days early. I could only find one hotel in town and it is by the airport (Hampton Inn). It was a nice but long drive though. For those of you who have been here awhile what is there to do and see while I am here aside from the Aviation museum? I was planning on walking through part of the base but i do not know if that is allowed. Hey Magnum, I will try and find a hotel for you once I find a phone book. I believe Mr. Stevenson had some suggestions and now I just need to find them. Less than a week to go and I am really excited!!!!!

Brian-75

brian-75

Oh yea,

I also stopped and visited the USS Alabama site. The ship was a lot bigger in person than I thought it would be. Real cool though. This now brings the number of battleships visited to 3, Alabama, Texas, and Arizona. Just remembered that

Brian-75

magnum

OUTSTANDING!

Glad to hear you arrived safely in P-cola. I arrive on Saturday afternoon and my orders state to check in no later than 1100 on Jan 13, 2002. You better believe I will be there at 1059-after maybe a little breakfast in bed-some orange juice,black coffee and some figs. A nice soak in the tub reading the paper and possibly maybe a long massage at one of the local parlors.

FLY NAVY!!!!
My last days of civilized, tranquil existence are soon coming to an end. <Sigh>

Tahoe

Well, those poor bastards from 15-02 are here and being beat very well from what I've seen so far, wish them the best when you can. 11-01 which Shutter and I are in has 9th week RLP tomorrow...wish us luck as well. See you guys coming in on the 12th soon! The fun will soon start..hahahah!!!!

brian-75

Hey Tahoe,

So things are going well for you guys...that is wonderful to know. I am sure that the same thing will happen to us when we start on sunday. I must ask, is it everything you had expected? Feel free not to answer hehe, anyways I can't wait to start just to get going, the wait has been a long time.

Brian-75

Tahoe

Okay, Okay! PUSH!!!

See you soon...you'll be in BAT II, most likely our class, 11-02 will be your candi-o's sometime after your first week...

see you soon..

brian-75

Can't wait to see what happens... I look forward to meeting you and Dave before you guys depart OCS but I am sure it will be cool aside from the upcoming hell week!! You guys are in week 10 right? Getting close to graduation time and I am sure you can not wait.

Brian-75

Status
Not open for further replies.