• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

jtmedli

pilot
Just spoke with my OR. He seems to think that I am in for March and that no Feb board was held. I'm still hopeful at this point.

Let's hope not...March is going to have a a lot of applicants and selections are probably not going to be anywhere near what they have been in the past.

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
after the PO1 exams tomorrow, I'm gonna ask my CoC to check on things. If I find out anything new or relevant, I'll let youse guys know

MattH

FS SNA
Received the signed, final select letter today! Will be in the 28 March class. Anyone else from the January boards get their's yet?

Gus Gorilla

MattH, Congrats on getting a signed letter and class date. I'd say you had a jump on many of us since your papers were completed already. I had MEPS and PRT done before Pro-Rec as well as the JPAS but they wouldn't submit until after the FS came in. Submitted now and just waiting. I was wondering how you heard of a "tentative" date since it seems to have come true. Was this a lucky OR speculation or was there something to it?
Also, has anyone else heard anything? I see a couple back through the thread but not much.

MattH

FS SNA
I was wondering how you heard of a "tentative" date since it seems to have come true. Was this a lucky OR speculation or was there something to it?

My processor called it the "tentative" date because that is what the system was showing in late February. Essentially, I think it means that the letter is completed (aka they've checked off on everything) and it's just waiting to be signed. My processor couldn't call it official because it wasn't signed yet. That's all speculation on my part though.

Also, has anyone else heard anything? I see a couple back through the thread but not much.
My OR said that, with the exception of the PRT, everything is good to go. He kept delaying this part of the process, but my work travel is always heavy around this time of year, so I have to wait until my first open weekday (19March-- could have done it sooner if weekends were an option). I guess my FS will be sometime in April.

I just hope the timing works out because both of my older brothers are getting married later this year (late June and early October). If I end up the second June class and get rolled, I could potentially miss both weddings, haha.

nugget61

pilot
MattH, Congrats on getting a signed letter and class date. I'd say you had a jump on many of us since your papers were completed already. I had MEPS and PRT done before Pro-Rec as well as the JPAS but they wouldn't submit until after the FS came in. Submitted now and just waiting. I was wondering how you heard of a "tentative" date since it seems to have come true. Was this a lucky OR speculation or was there something to it?

Same boat as you, but I had to get new fingerprints taken for the JPAS and those didn't get sent in until about 2.5 weeks ago. My OR said that everything's in and just awaiting the program manager's approval ( I imagine this is just his signature on the FS but I don't know ). No tentative date given. How long have you had yours in Gus?

*Edit: Just got a call from the OR - set up for May 9 class. He said it's firm, just waiting for the letter to come in the mail. I dunno if it's actually signed yet, but eager to head out now

Gus Gorilla

I had my JPAS paperwork filled out and ready when my package was completed. I did MEPS and PRT while waiting for results. Recieved results Feb 5 or 6. I signed all necessary paperwork to route JPAS on Feb 11. Right at a month ago. My recruiter said my JPAS was approved this week. Hopefully I will get some news soon too.

AnonymousGuy

None
So does anyone know if they were seen at all in February? Was there a small February board held, or was everyone rolled into March?

It's my understanding that those not seen in Dec/Jan were seen in a smaller board in February. True???

Gus Gorilla

Didn't hear anything about it. There wasn't anyone posting on here with a Feb Pro-Rec so to make a guess I would say they got rolled to March. Some of the guys/gals from Jan that got rolled are in for March.

freudianmouse

Yall getting your FS letters yet? How much time from out for signature to you swearing in?

I received my FS letter yesterday, 18 April class date. I'll be swearing in the Monday before but that's more because of my current work schedule than it is anything else.

I still don't have mine, but I'm sure it's sitting on somebody's desk awaiting a signature.

I'll be cutting it close (probably not as close as freud, haha) because I'm taking a big vacation before I quit my job and will be mostly incommunicado for sixteen days... I'd prefer to have the letter in hand and swear in before I leave, but I doubt that's going to happen.