• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

Scruff

None
Contributor
I submitted at the very end of OCT so don't think that the reason you are not getting results is that you didn't get your package in on time. When I called my recruiter on Friday He looked up my name on the computer, in regards to results, with me on the line. He just said, there is nothing posted beside my name.

He then asked me how i knew they had been released. I said here... he said "oh".

far2stylin

Called this morning and was not able to reach my OR or processor, but one of the other guys who works in NRD SF says my latest information is that i am "physically qualified", and this is back from the 22 of November.

I had my package in by the second week of November, so I assume my district is having problems viewing results as well.

Mbones

Finally received news!

Pro-Rec NFO! Non-select SNA

24/M
8/8/7 67
MS Aeronautics/Astronautics, Stanford University, 3.5
BS Aerospace Engineering, RPI, 3.68
Extracurricular: Varsity Football in Undergrad.

I can finally take a deep breath and begin the next period of waiting.

Congrats to all getting pro-rec'd!

Scruff

None
Contributor
Finally received news!

Pro-Rec NFO! Non-select SNA

24/M
8/8/7 67
MS Aeronautics/Astronautics, Stanford University, 3.5
BS Aerospace Engineering, RPI, 3.68
Extracurricular: Varsity Football in Undergrad.

I can finally take a deep breath and begin the next period of waiting.

Congrats to all getting pro-rec'd!

Killer stats man, congrats!

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
I submitted at the very end of OCT so don't think that the reason you are not getting results is that you didn't get your package in on time. When I called my recruiter on Friday He looked up my name on the computer, in regards to results, with me on the line. He just said, there is nothing posted beside my name.

He then asked me how i knew they had been released. I said here... he said "oh".

I'm with you tlane, my package was received on the 28th of OCT, but I have been rolled to the next board. It really sucks, but I keep looking at it as a blessing in disguise.

grizzle

Another lurker posting my stats for you all to calibrate your expectations...

Pro Rec SNA/SNFO!!

21/M
9/9/8 64
BS- Flight Technology (Central Washington U) 3.6 GPA- got all my ratings there
Currently flight instructing with ~ 500hrs
No military LORs (that had me sweating a bit); just prior employers
High school swimming/water polo captain

I saw the news some people had received on friday, but my recruiter was already gone from the office for the day. I had a looooooooong weekend until I found out today. My OR mentioned that the results weren't showing up in the system for him yet, but his superior got an e-mail with the results and he was able to find out that way.

Hope everyone else gets news soon!

Gus Gorilla

There has to be something up with the results release. I too was told that they couldn't see any of the results. My OR and my Processor told me the same thing within about 10 minutes of eachother. (I called them both) My recruiter said, how do you know they're out? Of course I said, AW. "Oh, OK." He said he tried to call "some people" but a lot of people were off today because of the SuperBowl Holiday. I should've known. This is agonizing looking at everybody's good news and sitting here not knowing.

flyman3456

Goshawk
I have a copy of the results PDF. Let me know if you guys need any info from it.

This might shed some light on our situation. The Memo subject is: October pilot/nfo professional review board
the next line says that the review board convened on Jan 26th 2010.

govols

I have a copy of the results PDF. Let me know if you guys need any info from it.

This might shed some light on our situation. The Memo subject is: October pilot/nfo professional review board
the next line says that the review board convened on Jan 26th 2010.

for my own curiosity, how many applicants and how many pro recs?

flyman3456

Goshawk
I will add everything up when I get a chance, but just quickly counting for SNA DA there were about 100 applicants with only 27 receiving pro recs

Scruff

None
Contributor
Is that not about 25 percent less than normal months? Now I'm REALLY nervous...

flyman3456

Goshawk
PM sent. But for clarity, what does the October review board have to do with Jan?

That is a good question. For a moment my brain stopped and I thouht maybe October had been canceled or rolled into January. I think maybe it's just a typo. They forgot to change the title from the last board.