• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 010 Boards!!!

Gus Gorilla

Congrats all. I'm with Flyman. I've been checking 3 times a day at work and again at home. I finally let up, only checking once early today and BAM, Results. This weekend is going to SUCK HUGE. I'm still going to try to call my recruiter about 10 times tomorrow. Maybe not 10.

For all of you who got your news already. Celebrate but stay out of trouble.
I have a favor to ask. Could the Pro-Recs post up with their stats? We'll call it entertainment for those of us who didn't get any news today and have to wait for Monday. Thanks

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
Congrats to all! I have to wait until the next friggin board (supposedly FEB) which freakin sucks!:icon_rage It's nice to see a lot of you guys get accepted though, esp the ones that helped keep this thread alive. Awesome job, hopefully I will be meeting up with most of you down the road as either classmates, or as your junior. Hell, I need a reason to collect my beer! :D

ArkansasFlyBoy

None
I got pro-recd for NFO! I'm bummed i didn't get SNA but Im happy to be accepted as a Naval Officer. There is also the opportunity of a lateral transfer down the road. Congrats to everyone!

Really dude??? Really need to watch what you say when others are watching. Whats wrong with NFO??? You should be excited that you were accepted to try and be a part of a great community. Dont burn bridges!

Mbones

Congrats all. I'm with Flyman. I've been checking 3 times a day at work and again at home. I finally let up, only checking once early today and BAM, Results. This weekend is going to SUCK HUGE. I'm still going to try to call my recruiter about 10 times tomorrow. Maybe not 10.

I have a favor to ask. Could the Pro-Recs post up with their stats? We'll call it entertainment for those of us who didn't get any news today and have to wait for Monday. Thanks

Im with Gus. Looks like i'm going to have to wait until Monday for any news. I tried a few calls, but wasn't able to talk to my OR. Monday it is.
Congrats to those who have been getting good news. I hope i'll be celebrating with you all in a few more days.

Really dude??? Really need to watch what you say when others are watching. Whats wrong with NFO??? You should be excited that you were accepted to try and be a part of a great community. Dont burn bridges!

I'm stoked to have gotten pro rec'd NFO! I was just saying I would have liked to have gotten pilot since that was my life long dream. Nothing is wrong with NFO and I'm super excited to start my life in the Navy. :)

ArkansasFlyBoy

None
I'm stoked to have gotten pro rec'd NFO! I was just saying I would have liked to have gotten pilot since that was my life long dream. Nothing is wrong with NFO and I'm super excited to start my life in the Navy. :)

thats good to hear man, im happy for you, just saying it came off wrong. good luck. when are you heading to OCS?

jtmedli

pilot
My OR and Chief are out of the office so this wait is killing me!!

Congrats to the SNAs and SNFOs who got a PRO REC today.

thats good to hear man, im happy for you, just saying it came off wrong. good luck. when are you heading to OCS?

Ya, I totally didn't mean to come off that way. Well I talked to my recruiter and he said the faster I go to MEPS the faster I can get out of here. He gave me an estimate of 2-3 months from now. Thanks :)

jdhvb

Pro rec NFO - 2/6/10
M/22 Non-prior
ASTB 45 4/4/5
MBA 3.60 Harding University
BBA 3.16 Harding University
3 - O-5 LOR
2 - 0-6 Interviews
Eagle Scout, High School Athlete, Train for marathons, Tons of student organization/leadership positions
Thought I had a pretty legit Motivational statement

I am convinced that I'm living proof of the "whole person concept", I cant tell you how much energy i have spent worrying about my ASTB score, knowing it was much lower than pretty much everyone else scores. But it was worth every ounce of stress that i brought to myself now. Cant tell you how excited I am to a Naval Officer first and a flight officer second!

VRobot

Hey Fellas. First post for me. (I'm a little superstitious) Got the call today from my OR with Non Select SNA, Pro Rec NFO! Cannot wait to get the date.

M/24 Non-Prior
ASTB 7/7/8 59
BS 3.1 University of Colorado
LOR O-5, Previous Employer, Former Congressman (family friend), O-6.
Outdoorsman, Skiing, Lot's of community service/athletics.
Motivational statement was good. Could have been better.

Can't wait to hear more.

Hey Fellas. First post for me. (I'm a little superstitious) Got the call today from my OR with Non Select SNA, Pro Rec NFO! Cannot wait to get the date.

M/24 Non-Prior
ASTB 7/7/8 59
BS 3.1 University of Colorado
LOR O-5, Previous Employer, Former Congressman (family friend), O-6.
Outdoorsman, Skiing, Lot's of community service/athletics.
Motivational statement was good. Could have been better.

Can't wait to hear more.

congrats! Ill see you at OCS

mjulian

Lingerer
Pro rec NFO - 2/6/10
M/22 Non-prior
ASTB 45 4/4/5
MBA 3.60 Harding University
BBA 3.16 Harding University
3 - O-5 LOR
2 - 0-6 Interviews
Eagle Scout, High School Athlete, Train for marathons, Tons of student organization/leadership positions
Thought I had a pretty legit Motivational statement

I am convinced that I'm living proof of the "whole person concept", I cant tell you how much energy i have spent worrying about my ASTB score, knowing it was much lower than pretty much everyone else scores. But it was worth every ounce of stress that i brought to myself now. Cant tell you how excited I am to a Naval Officer first and a flight officer second!

Were you going for BDCP or direct?