• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jane Fonda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Alright alright, I changed this post due to the graphic nature. Sorry.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
DanMav1156 said:
And yes, I confirmed that I would like to ......
Okay, yeah, the vehemence is understandable, and I completely agree that she's lower than scum, but I think that someone needs a nap and a cup of milk.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dan,

Save that anger for another day son...when you can use it for good cause.

Be careful with what can be perceived as threatening posts.

A post like that regarding POTUS would get you a USSS visit.

r/
G

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
It's interesting someone posted about this today, because I was talking to someone about this last night, educating them on what Jane Fonda and John Kerry and everyone in that era were doing/saying, that harmed the Vietnam POWs...I'm with A4s...though I wasn't there, not even born yet, in fact, the mention of her name and thinking of all that bull**** makes me angrier than I care to admit.

Kycntryboy

pilot
It cracked me up today I was in AFROTC building today taking a piss, and in the urinal they had a target with Hanoi Jane's picture in the middle of it and on the other side the urinal they had an article from a liberal that went to our school that wrote an article about it saying how wrong it was to have that picture there.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Why, Oh why does this woman's name keep appearing .... we all know about her and what she did. A suggestion, please let it die ... let it die ... let her die ... the beauty of is: we all get what is coming to us ... it's just a matter of time .... bury it.

POW%20MIA%20Patch%20You%20Are%20Not%20Forgotten%20white%20letters%20on%20black%20background%202%20by%203%20inches.jpg
MossmanHS01d.jpg
ac130_4.jpg

(as an aside: six (6) of the shipmates and comrades in this picture are no longer with us .... Fair Winds & Following Seas, Brothers.... )

Status
Not open for further replies.