• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jane Fonda

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I dont think too many VFWs will be taking down the Jane Fonda Urinal targets quite yet

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A Day late...and a dollar short for an apology...

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire....

we need to exile people more!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
MossmanHS01d.jpg
We will not forget , Jane .....
POW%20MIA%20Patch%20You%20Are%20Not%20Forgotten%20white%20letters%20on%20black%20background%202%20by%203%20inches.jpg

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Being as young, sexy, and attractive that I am :D , up until this regret, I never knew about this incident. When it happened was the American public outraged? Did her career decline as a result of it? Anyone want to offer any insight?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
Being as young, sexy, and attractive that I am :D , up until this regret, I never knew about this incident. When it happened was the American public outraged? Did her career decline as a result of it? Anyone want to offer any insight?

I'll let A4s answer this one... he's of that generation and could answer it better than any of us. That being said, I'd piss on her grave.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yeah from the little I've seen on the news, I'd like to slice open her neck and take a crap down it, but I'd like to hear what happened.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
If I remember correctly, during Vietnam, she went to POW camps and essentially called our suffering POW's "baby killers" and told them they should be ashamed of themselves. These were our guys who were being imprisoned, starved and tortured, our own American flesh and blood, and she demeaned them and made them feel like they deserved to be there.

There's not a thing she could say or do to be forgiven in my book.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It was worse than that one POW dont remember the name managed to get a note to her saying they were being tortured and she turned him in to the guards. Before my time but may she rot in hell

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
.....I'd like to hear what happened.

Better yet, Grasshopper ... do a Google on "Hanoi Jane" and see what you come up with --- for me, the less said, the better -- makes me angry everytime I hear "her" name. She has only got a portion of what she deserves --- her career tanked and so forth.

And "her" future? That's the best part ... we ALL get what is coming to us .....

fondapic.jpg
ac130_4.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
There is no statue of limitations on treason. I wish there was a prosecutor with the balls to put her on trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.