• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

MGoBrew11

pilot
Still waiting. Had to send a letter to the PM explaining my delay because of PRK surgery. I should be good to go though pending the PM restoring pro-rec status.

exNavyOffRec

it appears the names aren't going on the OCS roster until after the signed documents are back after you sign the papers, so what I have doesn't do anyone any good.

flynavy22

Primary in Corpus Crisco
Just out of curiosity, how long have you July 8th guys been PQ'd, pro rec'd, sf86 done, etc and just waiting for your FS letter?

canav08

Final Select SNA OCS 08 July 12
Just out of curiosity, how long have you July 8th guys been PQ'd, pro rec'd, sf86 done, etc and just waiting for your FS letter?

Pro Rec in late January 2012
Cleared MEPS 7 March, SF-86/other paperwork went in on 9 March
FS letter dated 23 May

Some people got FS letters wayyy quicker (2wks after clearing MEPS/submitting SF-86,etc) and others are STILL waiting.

jgwalker

FS NFO, 29 JUL
Pro-rec'd on Feb 2nd 2012 (from Jan 2012 board), MEPS and SF-86 in ~Feb 20th, initial FS letter for Aug 19 was dated 2nd May, got bumped up to the July 8 class last friday.

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None

Pro-Rec'd February 2nd 2012, MEPS had been in October ~11th 2011, submitted paperwork for a vision waiver February 29th, 2012, approved two days later, security background check restarted March 13 2012 due to expired paperwork (original was dated March 2011), asked if I could go to the 08 July class on May 18th, phone call of final selection May 24th, email informing me my class date is 08 July on May 27th.

I've yet to actually see my FS letter, but my processor said I'll get a copy when I sign everything and swear in next week.

flynavy22

Primary in Corpus Crisco
Okay there's definitely some wheels in motion for this July 8th class, my recruiter just called today and asked if I wanted this class date (naturally I said heck yea) and all of my stuff wasn't even completed until about a month ago (pro-rec in Jan, held up for a MEPS consult til I got the green light). I thought for sure I'd be stuck sitting on my hands until Fall for my class date but just goes to show...you never know what's going on behind the curtain. If I do officially get this date on my FS, well, then my recruiter is a straight up magician. And a kick ass magician at that

Robby

Mmm... Butter Bars
For any Supply guys out there...
My recruiter informed me of another Supply selectee from the JAN board that was just given an OCS date of 19 AUG. I have not yet been given a date, but I'll be sure to post.

jleex88

Supply Corps
When did you complete your security clearance?
it was started 2 months ago..i haven't received word if it's been completed or not. but i've heard that all you need to receive the FS is to have the security invest. open and a medical clearance