• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

exNavyOffRec

FYI, the OCS dates I am seeing for Pilots that have just recently been cleared from N3M are for August, doesn't mean some will get earlier dates but this is what I am seeing.

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
FYI, the OCS dates I am seeing for Pilots that have just recently been cleared from N3M are for August, doesn't mean some will get earlier dates but this is what I am seeing.

Is this something I can interpret as an impending call regarding an FS letter from my recruiter?

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
Awesome. We definitely appreciate the hints about when and how things are coming along. Thanks again!

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
According to my recruiter, as of last Monday, my letter is on the desk of the Director of OCS, awaiting a signature and class date assignment. Can that usually take some time, between that and getting the information back to the NRD?

exNavyOffRec

According to my recruiter, as of last Monday, my letter is on the desk of the Director of OCS, awaiting a signature and class date assignment. Can that usually take some time, between that and getting the information back to the NRD?

The guy is actual the director or deputy director of OCS accessions, it just depends though, the file is created in the system before the letter is ever drafted, recently though it has been taking about 2 weeks, now that the security drill is done and some other things are off the plate it could go faster.

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
The guy is actual the director or deputy director of OCS accessions, it just depends though, the file is created in the system before the letter is ever drafted, recently though it has been taking about 2 weeks, now that the security drill is done and some other things are off the plate it could go faster.

Makes sense. Hopefully I can stop biting my nails within the next week. Thanks for the clarification! You've been extremely helpful during this process.

exNavyOffRec

Makes sense. Hopefully I can stop biting my nails within the next week. Thanks for the clarification! You've been extremely helpful during this process.

If your letter is waiting to be signed your in, don't worry, it may not be OCS in May but unless something bizarre happens your going.

ddises01

Pro Rec'd SNA January 2012 - 08 July OCS class
Finally received my signed FS letter. Swore in on Friday and headed to July 8 OCS class.