• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

Sonog

pilot
Going to MEPS this friday. If everything checks out okay, should everything be good to go for the 05 March 12 deadline for FS material?

Also, I have a Secret clearance already, will that help the security clearance aspect at all or do I still need to submit fingerprints and other documents?

exNavyOffRec

Ok, my OR told me today that I should list Intel, Supply, and IP because the chances are better. I just need to confirm that information he relayed.
Your or needs to read the latest status report no ip selections coming up and nrc is recommending no Intel selections for the April board

J_Cusick

So if I haven't heard anything yet, positive or negative, is that a bad thing..?

Joe Cusick
SNA/NFO
7/7/7/61
3.7 GPA

jakerx

Pro-Rec'd SNA & NFO Jan. 2012
WOW, just got my class date Apr 15 2012. Heading to the gym!!!
Do you mean that's what scheduled in the system? Or have you actually received your FS letter?

Either way, that's a QUICK turnaround (and great news for you).

NavyOffRec, is this typical?

jakerx

Pro-Rec'd SNA & NFO Jan. 2012
Awesome news rashguard. Have you completed your PRT yet? If not when are you scheduled?
Does one complete the PRT before arriving at OCS? I was under the impression the pre-OCS PRT with the recruiter was suspended a year or two ago.

egd33

pilot
Contributor
Does one complete the PRT before arriving at OCS? I was under the impression the pre-OCS PRT with the recruiter was suspended a year or two ago.

You are correct, pre-OCS PRT is suspended.

Also, in regard to your prior post, the turnaround time is going to vary greatly based on when your paperwork gets submitted. Back in the August board (results came out in mid September or so), a lot of the people that had their MEPS done and paperwork in prior to the board ended up in the Nov OCS class, whereas guys like me who needed a waiver got much later dates (25 March in my case, but there are some August SNA's that will be in the same 15 April class rashguard just ended up in), I assume the classes ahead of me filled with people whose paperwork was finished before mine (I had to wait over a month for waiver eligibility), and that it will be a similar process for those from this board. I will add though that the turnaround to get an OCS date once my waiver went through was very fast, but at that point my OCS date was 4 months out.

LLLLL

Does anyone have a contact number for NAMI/NOMI medcial people. I had to take the FALANT and passed but the doc called it a fail.... research on this website leads me to belive 26/27 FALANT is a pass. Please let me know if you have info or contacts!!

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
26/27? Which one did you miss? Were you going to fast? That seems like a short stick. I hope you can get it fixed/cleared/whatever needs to be done.

LLLLL

Update, Doc misinterpreted results, also redid pip with 14/14, hopefully the people in fl understand the doc made a mistake as they now have both documents. Serves as good warning to everyone, check what people are writing in your physicals and question everything! Good luck.

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
Update, Doc misinterpreted results, also redid pip with 14/14, hopefully the people in fl understand the doc made a mistake as they now have both documents. Serves as good warning to everyone, check what people are writing in your physicals and question everything! Good luck.

Phew. Glad it's working out. I'm just glad I had my physical out of the way before hand. Though, what is sad is when you end up having to go back to MEPS two other times, and start to get to know the place well. I had to go back to do another urine test and get fingerprinted. Also word of wisdom to those going to physicals at MEPS. wake up the morning of, pee, and then drink water. A cup or two on your way. Otherwise, you end up being dehydrated (which messes up your vision) and have to go back like I did.

Maybe TMI, but maybe it'll help someone.