• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

Pilotman87

Does anyone have a contact number for NAMI/NOMI medcial people. I had to take the FALANT and passed but the doc called it a fail.... research on this website leads me to belive 26/27 FALANT is a pass. Please let me know if you have info or contacts!!

Did you ever get contact info for NAMI/NOMI? I'm trying to get in touch with them regarding setting up another FALANT myself. Pass them for my FAA medicals, but for some reason (severe dehydration/malnutrition, no sleep etc...) I missed 1 more than required to pass. Recruiter wants me to retake it, but I supposedly need to go to a civilian doc first and pass from there. The problem is there are not many civilian docs in New England that have a FALANT, so I am looking to get NAMI/NOMI to let me take it at a military facility.

Any advice/info is appreciated!

LLLLL

Did you ever get contact info for NAMI/NOMI? I'm trying to get in touch with them regarding setting up another FALANT myself. Pass them for my FAA medicals, but for some reason (severe dehydration/malnutrition, no sleep etc...) I missed 1 more than required to pass. Recruiter wants me to retake it, but I supposedly need to go to a civilian doc first and pass from there. The problem is there are not many civilian docs in New England that have a FALANT, so I am looking to get NAMI/NOMI to let me take it at a military facility.

Any advice/info is appreciated!
No i didn't. I will be trying to get hold of them tomorrow while i un***k my medical. I will let you know if i get a number.

exNavyOffRec

Yes, Jakerx was kind enough to check for me. Don't know what happened, but I'll definitely be getting to the bottom of it.

Total bummer.
When was your kit submitted? It may have just missed deadline, or are you inside the age limit? there are actually many items that could have led to your application not going to board.

mjv305

ENS SNA
Yes, Jakerx was kind enough to check for me. Don't know what happened, but I'll definitely be getting to the bottom of it.

Total bummer.

Sorry bro. Worst case scenario you can just chalk it up to a couple months delay in going to OCS. Your stats looked awesome and as NavyOffRec said about the next board, it should be just as open as this. Im sure you will be a shoe in at the April board...

rashguard

Do you mean that's what scheduled in the system? Or have you actually received your FS letter?

Either way, that's a QUICK turnaround (and great news for you).

NavyOffRec, is this typical?

Ya my processor said FS letter is on they way, and I am in for APR 15. No idea about PRT though, I'm acting like there will be one regardless. I also had all my stuff done a year ago. Was subject to board cancellations, then at the last September board, I found out my package was not even submitted due to an "office error."

Of course today my company called me and wants to fly a 14 day mission in the southwest..... Funny how these things work out.

Good luck to ALL!

Zhao

29/M/ Active Duty DCFN
Applying: Intel/IW/Supply
AS in Marketing
BS in Software Engineering
Total College Credits:344 ( Upper level and Lower level college credits, the SMART transcripts classfied the college credits to"U" and "L".)
OAR 52
Interviews with a O-4 Supply, now I am waiting for 2 more interviews.
Evaluations: P ( just joined the Navy 1 year, )
Awards: ESWS, Challenge Coin from the Commander of Africa.
LORs from my college professor, former employer, last CO, and current CO. ( I hope it's enough. Our ship is very busy now. I need work late every day)

5 DLPT TEST (Defence Language test):
Chinese-Mandarin Upper Level (3/3)
Chinese-Mandarin Lower Level(3/3)
Chinese-OPI(3+)
Japanese-(1/1)
Chinese-Cantonese(3/1)

My hometown is the only "city" in the world board on North Korea, so I also can speak some North Korean and some Native Dialects around that area. I have studied Russian when I was in middle school too. My chief already gave me 30 hours for took the above 5 language tests, each test is 6 hours, I finished them within 3 days. So he did not give me more time to take Korean.........etc. He said "well, $500 extral every month is not enough for you bro? You need work:D too."

Hey, guys. Please feel free to give me some advices, so I can figure out that I have a good chance or not. Thank you all!

exNavyOffRec

29/M/ Active Duty DCFN
Applying: Intel/IW/Supply
AS in Marketing
BS in Software Engineering
Total College Credits:344 ( Upper level and Lower level college credits, the SMART transcripts classfied the college credits to"U" and "L".)
OAR 52
Interviews with a O-4 Supply, now I am waiting for 2 more interviews.
Evaluations: P ( just joined the Navy 1 year, )
Awards: ESWS, Challenge Coin from the Commander of Africa.
LORs from my college professor, former employer, last CO, and current CO. ( I hope it's enough. Our ship is very busy now. I need work late every day)

5 DLPT TEST (Defence Language test):
Chinese-Mandarin Upper Level (3/3)
Chinese-Mandarin Lower Level(3/3)
Chinese-OPI(3+)
Japanese-(1/1)
Chinese-Cantonese(3/1)

My hometown is the only "city" in the world board on North Korea, so I also can speak some North Korean and some Native Dialects around that area. I have studied Russian when I was in middle school too. My chief already gave me 30 hours for took the above 5 language tests, each test is 6 hours, I finished them within 3 days. So he did not give me more time to take Korean.........etc. He said "well, $500 extral every month is not enough for you bro? You need work:D too."

Hey, guys. Please feel free to give me some advices, so I can figure out that I have a good chance or not. Thank you all!
The BS is good but what is the GPA? and what college? those are key pieces to the puzzle.

Intel may not have any selections in April, that is what has been recommended.

Zhao

Oh, thanks. I will put my package in next month anyway. I can not just hold the package in my hand right?:)