• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
OR called me today to confirm what NavyOffRec told me last week, I have been pro-rec'd SNA and SNFO. I'll be going with the 1390.

I already cleared MEPS and my SF86 has went through as well, my OR just told me that I'll be waiting on my FS stuff. Again, this was confirmed earlier in this thread. What a great resource.

Stats:

25/M/non-prior
GPA: 3.1, Mass Communication (Print/Broadcast media, fancy journalism major.)
ASTB: 8/9/8 61

Again, thanks to everyone on here for all of the help. The ASTB gouge was extremely helpful, especially given my short preparation time of approximately a week. Can't wait to find out which class I'll be in, and I look forward to hopefully meeting at least some of you.

IT2(SW/AW)CWO

Final Select Supply
Good day guys, first of all I would like to congratulate all who made Pro Rec'd this recent board. For those who did not, just keep on pushing, like I did. Don't lose hope. Anyway, I have a question regarding the Final Select letter, does anyone know how fast will current Active Duty Enlisted receive their FS right after being Pro Rec'd? Thank you very much!

jleex88

Supply Corps
First, congratulations to everyone!

Just talked to my recruiter and he told me he hasn't seen the supply board results so he doesn't want to guarantee anything yet. Does anyone know when the final results for supply will be coming out?

Srp7286

Unfortunately, I did not make this board.

Does anyone know of any other planned boards for Fiscal Year '12 besides April?

GSR43

My OR just told me that I have to do the PRT after the FS letter. Is that right? I thought it took place before.

sparrowbomb

E-2 NFO
NavyOffRec,

I spoke to my recruiter about getting everything done to get a final select and on the topic of when I would ship to OCS this was his response:
"I know you want to get to OCS soon, but we are currently at max quotas for OCS this year. You may expect to leave sometime next year."
Would you happen to know why he is saying that even though you have stated that those of us who were just pro recd could be going off to OCS as early as this summer?
Thank you very much for your help.

g7rant63

FS SNA - OCS 15 APR
Finally got the good word from my OR.

Pro-Rec SNA!
25/M/Non-Prior
3.32 gpa BS Aeronautical Science - Rocky Mountain College
6/7/6 53
Commercial Airplane/Multi-Engine/Instrument ~215 hrs

Projected 15 APR 12 for OCS

Wanted to thank all of those who contributed information through the process. Great resource!

exNavyOffRec

Your or is an idiot, nrc just notified us the are filling the may classes right now with the april pilot selections, just get your phsical and security done and you will get an ocs date

sparrowbomb

E-2 NFO
Thanks again for the info NavyOffRec, it is greatly appreciated. Hopefully when I get everything submitted it won't take too long to get a final select!
Do you know about how long they normally take? I've already had a MEPS physical done and filled out everything for my security clearance so all that my recruiter said he needs is my fingerprints and for me to sign some papers for the security clearance.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks again for the info NavyOffRec, it is greatly appreciated. Hopefully when I get everything submitted it won't take too long to get a final select!
Do you know about how long they normally take? I've already had a MEPS physical done and filled out everything for my security clearance so all that my recruiter said he needs is my fingerprints and for me to sign some papers for the security clearance.
If your physical has been submitted to n3m it should only be a few weeks

MoisesM

BeachBound
Ok, my OR told me today that I should list Intel, Supply, and IP because the chances are better. I just need to confirm that information he relayed.