• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan 2019 EDO Board

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Don't be surprised if you're told about your selection by the Director of NR EDO recruiting before your OR telling you ;)

D

@Sculpin lol!! That could be a possibility. I hope we all get selected. I really don’t want to repapply again.

The EDO boards are good about bringing in people who meet the requirements and can demonstrate in interviews and their motivational statement they'd be a good asset.

You will get the results soon. Worst case scenario, the director of reserve EDO recruiting emails you first. Please be patient.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Do you guys know what the selection rate is for EDO DCO? I have no skin in the game, just wondering.

D

Do you guys know what the selection rate is for EDO DCO? I have no skin in the game, just wondering.

From figures I was told from the last 2 boards (FY18), the board from June 2018 was 10 selects for 16 applications and Jan 2018 was 12 selects for 14 or 15. I don't think this accounts for packages that don't make it to the board. Unfortunately, I don't have any hard data.

exNavyOffRec

From figures I was told from the last 2 boards (FY18), the board from June 2018 was 10 selects for 16 applications and Jan 2018 was 12 selects for 14 or 15. I don't think this accounts for packages that don't make it to the board. Unfortunately, I don't have any hard data.

It would only account for those seen by the board, the number of applicants would be low because the requirements are high.

psyengr

Good morning! BS/MS/PHD in EE with 15 e
Years in defense industry. I’m very interested in USN EDO reserves. Can anyone explain what the process is? Do you have to go to DCO/ODS before submitting credentials to EDO board? My recruiter is very slow to respond and I’m eager to learn about all this.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good morning! BS/MS/PHD in EE with 15 e
Years in defense industry. I’m very interested in USN EDO reserves. Can anyone explain what the process is? Do you have to go to DCO/ODS before submitting credentials to EDO board? My recruiter is very slow to respond and I’m eager to learn about all this.

You don't have to create duplicate posts. There's a lot of info about RC EDO you can find around here and Google. Also, by "very slow" I would recommend following up with your OR - he or she will probably be working more EDO DCO applicants and will eventually need to have the 101 on it for future candidates.

Also, you don't attend any officer training to include DCO/ODS until AFTER you're selected and commissioned. The Navy doesn't waste money on candidates who might not end up getting selected and/or commissioned.