• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

T. Blue

I'm an IWC DCO applicant (so very much not an OCS applicant) but I'd be happy to read the statement if you want an extra set of eyes.
I am already an LT in the Navy but looking to apply for a lateral transfer geared towards the IWC community so I too am not an OCS applicant. Was just trying to see if I could get some ideas for what they are looking for within a good statement

number9

Contributor
I am already an LT in the Navy but looking to apply for a lateral transfer geared towards the IWC community so I too am not an OCS applicant. Was just trying to see if I could get some ideas for what they are looking for within a good statement
No worries! I'm happy to pitch in if you think it would still be helpful, just let me know. In my statement I talked about previous experience with relevant technologies, leadership/coaching positions I'd held, and then some "why the Navy" stuff where I tied together my current career with what I think I could bring to the IWC.