• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Over the moon right now heard from my recruiter yesterday that I was not selected for CW, but instead for IP which I did not put down as a choice, infact the only thing I put down was CW. I told him yesterday I would call him back a day later and confirm my choice as I had no idea what IP is. I was told today that my class date is April 12th.

It’s been put out to the recruiting field NUMEROUS times that the IWC boards will consider you for all designators regardless of what you applied for.

So... if you had Intel as your one and only choice the boards can also review you for CW, IP, etc.

Riem2080

Wasn't selected for Intel, but still have my SWO selection from an earlier board. Would it be worth it to re-submit for the March IWC board? Stats: BA GPA 4.025, MA GPA 4.0, OAR 57

El_torillo13

So I didn't get selected for INTEL, but did get recommended for SWO. It's been a long journey since September, but I'm glad we can move on to the next step which is getting a class date. Does anyone know for AD, how long it takes to get your class date after the CO sends the email?

So I didn't get selected for INTEL, but did get recommended for SWO. It's been a long journey since September, but I'm glad we can move on to the next step which is getting a class date. Does anyone know for AD, how long it takes to get your class date after the CO sends the email?
Damn. I still don’t know if I got picked up for Intel or not. We’re still on stand down until Friday.

Riem2080

If you were selected for SWO already, you'll be processed/going to OCS as a SWO. If you didn't want to be a SWO, you shouldn't have applied for it.
Understood, and of course I'm happy about SWO. But Intel was my first choice and I'm wondering if it would be possible to re-apply for the next IWC boards between now and when I finish my MA in June 2020.

EM123

Currently home, and it’s down for non NMCI. I’ll check in the am. Either way, I just want my date. I also got picked up for SWO. But I definitely want INTEL.
I checked BOL about 250 times today at work and there was nothing up when I left. My CCC hasnt been notified either, and there is nothing in message traffic. As far as I know, BOL is the only way for AD to find out.