• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

Zandro

@CowboyFan15 Agreed and as I said weeks ago, I'd expect them next week. A large number of applicants plus holiday stand down, they needed more time than normal. I'd say the board has been done, but I'm sure there is a ridiculous amount of paperwork involved.
Thanks for your response! I do not have everyday access to BOL and I have orders to transfer in March. The wait has put me and my family in limbo. Hopefully we hear something next week so we can plan accordingly.

CowboyFan15

Tomorrow should be back to business as usual! Any over/unders as to when results will come out? You know for general conversation, nothing more. :)
My guess is probably middle of the week. Everyone coming back off of holiday leave and need to catch up on simple office and daily tasks. However, I hope I'm wrong and they come out today

Joshua Saras

Tomorrow should be back to business as usual! Any over/unders as to when results will come out? You know for general conversation, nothing more. :)
It would be great if results were out before the detailing window closed on Wednesday. If I don't get picked up this time, I may have to work for that husband of yours!?

CowboyFan15

For all of you Active Duty folks who are in your orders window, you should reach out to your detailer and request a conditional release from your community. this will reset your detailing window and you won't lose any looks.

jhaselti

Congrats!
what were your stats?
My signature has the main stats. But the cumulative GPA was brought down alot because of my first stint at college in 2002. I finally finished my bachelors last summer with a 4.0. So i stressed in my motivational how much I've grown and matured and how i took on leadership roles in my civ job and when i went back to school. It helped i was a Network Engineer for a major IT company i think and i hold a few IT/Security certs.